Latest Posts

Can we use the Rich Text/HTML editor for a custom ...

We are considering building another custom workflow action and need the same HTML editor that is part of the Send notification action. Does anyo...

Request Data Action with Custom Task From Missing ...

Wondering if anyone has run in to this issue before. We have a Request data action w/ a custom form and "Allow Delegation" is checked yet the li...

RegEx Help

Hi, I'm trying to extract just the email addresses from a string that looks like the following: "Tester AM 1 < svc_xxxxam1@de.myco.com &g...

Box.com Integration

We need to create a Box.com shareable link from a SP2010 Nintex approval workflow. Box.com has the API, wondering if there is a Nintex workflow a...

Find Specific Action in All UDA's

Hi, wondering if this is possible via script. We are trying to get a full inventory and this is one of the last missing pieces. I found gre...

Print Form Rules

Hi, Wondering if there is a way to print a form's design along with the rules associated to the controls. I know this is available with InfoPat...

Nintex Form How To Reorder Repeating Table Rows

Has anyone successfully been able to implement Repeating section item reordering/sorting? I can get it to work in the UI pretty easy using JQue...

LDAP Query extensionAttribute

I'm attempting to get extensionAttribute3 using the Query LDAP action. The correct value is returned when testing using Run Now (see attachment)...

Microsoft Flow

Hi All, Does Nintex have any comment on the announcement of Microsoft Flow and how it impacts or integrates with Nintex Workflow & Nintex Fo...

Get All Workflow Schedules

Hi Community, Is there a way to problematically get all schedules? I found out how to remove them using the web service but I didn't see a way t...

Request Data Content Type with Choice Column

We have created our own task content type based on workflow task which has a choice column. If we use the OTB task form it shows the drop down a...

Join List View Data Across Systems

How do you all join list view data? For example, assume employee items have corresponding employee HR item and a corresponding employee asset it...

List Item Control Show Item from Different Site Co...

Is it possible to use the List Item control on a form to display an item from a different site collection? Thanks in advance, Eric

Create different tasks for group members

Hi All, We have a requirement to send group members an email with an attachment and to track each individuals acknowledgement of said email. Th...

missing userProfileLookup

Hi All, I don't see the userProfileLookup in my list of Inline Functions in Nintex Forms 2010 ( 1.11.0.0 ) evaluation . I definitely have prof...

nintex powershell snapin

Hi, Is there a PowerShell snapin for Nintex workflow? Specifically we are wondering if there is a way via script to identify all of the Nintex ...

Query List Expand Recurring Events

Hi, Does the Query List activity support the expansion of recurring events for calendar lists? We are looking to replace Bamboo Solutions Alert...

Parse JSON Custom Action

Would it be possible to develop a custom Nintex workflow action to accept in a JSON string and output a collection? I'm aware of all of the issu...

Web Request Set Content-Type

I get the following error when I make a web request. I've added a header "Content-Type" and set it to "application/xml". This header must be ...

Test Environment Refresh

Hi, On a scheduled basis, we copy our production data to our test environment so testers have current data. For SharePoint we just restore the ...