cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Responsive forms - set field value feature missing

Hi, We have SharePoint 2016 on prem and Nintex Forms version:4.5.0.1 Is the set field value feature as shown here: https://www.nintex.com/blog/whats-new-automatically-fill-forms-set-field-value/ Me...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | February 18, 2020 21:39
  • Views 247
  • Replies 1

Copy to SharePoint not working in Nintex WF 2016

Hi,I am in the process of migrating a workflow from SP2010/Nintex Workflow 2010 into SP2016 on prem with Feature Pack 2 and Nintex Workflow 2016.The workflow uses the Copy to sharepoint action to copy...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | December 28, 2017 18:28
  • Views 1162
  • Replies 3

Workflow triggering when it shouldn't

Hi,We are using SharePoint 2010 with Nintex Workflow 2010.One of my lists has a workflow that keeps triggering when it shouldn't.It has the below startup settings.The close out field is a multi line r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | August 31, 2016 21:33
  • Views 991
  • Replies 5

Trigger workflow when item modified with conditions not working

Hi,We have a SharePoint 2010 site with Nintex workflow 2010.I have a list that I am trying to make a small workflow that will trigger when the status of an item has been changed. (Status - Previous va...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | May 24, 2016 18:53
  • Views 875
  • Replies 1

Get nintex workflow templateID

Hi,I have several workflows that are manually run on a list.The first workflow sends an email out to users that contains a link to the form of the next workflow etc.I got the address to run the workfl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | July 28, 2015 21:44
  • Views 1294
  • Replies 0

Run parallel approvals against dynamic collection of users

Hi,I have a dynamically built collection of users (the number of users changes depending on a field on a form).I need to send an approval out to each user at the same time, because I don't know how ma...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | July 12, 2015 17:12
  • Views 2198
  • Replies 5

Editing permissions in workflow causes errors

Hi,I am having re-occurring issues with a workflow failing to see the item or fields they are running against if I use a Set Items Permissions action.In the set item permissions action - I set Initiat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | July 06, 2015 16:06
  • Views 950
  • Replies 1

Update Item in List action causing error

Hi,I am trying to use a workflow to update an item in a different list on the same site.The items in the list I am trying to update have unique item_id's. The column type is a single line of text.In t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | May 13, 2015 17:17
  • Views 803
  • Replies 1

SharePoint error when workflow tries to make tasks in another list

Hi,I have a form that users submit to a form library, once submitted Nintex Workflow 2010 gathers some data from the form and creates tasks in another list on the same site.This works completely fine ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | March 11, 2015 21:57
  • Views 1318
  • Replies 4

Workflow on list updating field in a library

Hi,I have one list which stores tasks and one library which stores forms that created those tasks on the same site.I have a workflow on the list which runs when the status field on a task is updated, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | February 02, 2015 18:34
  • Views 1325
  • Replies 4

Trigger workflow based on update of variable in another workflow action

Hi,I have a rather complicated scenario.I have a workflow with a Request Data action, the action has several tasks that staff must update with "Doing", "Complete" etc, they can continually update thes...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | January 27, 2015 18:54
  • Views 4319
  • Replies 5

Assign multiple users/group of users to a task but only send one email

Hi,I am trying to set a Request Data task to a group of SharePoint users, is there anyway I can have it send the email notification to one user within that group (a generic account) and not everyone e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | January 27, 2015 16:48
  • Views 2912
  • Replies 6

Approve 2 outcomes with 1 approval task

Hi,I am trying to have two (approve/reject) check boxes on one approval task.I have tried a flexi task with 2 approve and 2 reject boxes but it doesn't allow multiple selections. eg I can't select bot...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | October 30, 2014 22:20
  • Views 883
  • Replies 1

Display different views of a form in parellel

Hi,I need to send an Infopath form off to several different users for approval, I want them to be able to view and approve the form in parallel and not one after the other. I want them to be able to c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tachi
  • | October 15, 2014 21:38
  • Views 1496
  • Replies 2