Latest Posts

Looping Through a List in a Single PowerShell Acti...

Looking for a methodology to loop through a List object in a Botflow within a single PowerShell action. Effectively trying to avoid running the Power...

Foxtrot Support for Azure SQL

I'm using the Open SQL function of Foxtrot RPA and I'm noticing it cannot detect Tables in SQL Azure. It doesn't let me either select a table, nor do...

Force Disable Nintex External Relay Service

There is a known issue with auto provision of the Nintex External Relay Service. One of my clients needs to disable the service. How can this be achi...

Select the Option Collection by Control ID

Goal : select the option collection of a SQL Request Control drop down menu, telling Nintex Forms to save the ID of the drop down menu into a Ja...

Force a Calculated Value Control Update with JavaS...

Synopsis: A Nintex Form (SharePoint 2013) has a calculated value control which shows the login name of the current user when they create a n...

Nintex Live Connection Providers list is empty

Has anyone encountered an error where the drop down menu for creating a Nintex Live connection to a third-party, such as Salesforce or DocuSign, ...

Does anyone have experience with integrating the D...

We have an open support ticket with a defect raised to the development team: the List View control does not page backwards. Aside from that we w...

Rapid Workflow Error Response with PowerShell

Workflows do fail. External forces or unforeseen conflicts arise and force us into troubleshooting mode. Deciphering the root cause of the workf...

Recursive state machine states

Question for the community: haven't tried this out yet. Can a state machine state recursively call itself? Curious if this works in on-prem NW...

Upgrading the Nintex Workflow Databases on a live ...

Question for the community about patching a live farm with a new version of Nintex Workflow 2013. When you click the "upgrade" button in Central ...

Nintex Forms Upgrade: The site with the id could n...

I am getting an error that has occurred now in two separate SharePoint 2013 farms while upgrading Nintex Forms 2013: Upgrade-NFService : The si...

Has anyone designed a tool to verify workflow depl...

From time to time I have other people deploy workflows on my behalf. While you can confirm when a workflow was deployed by looking at the Wo...

Enterprise Workflow High Availability with AlwaysO...

Enterprise-level clients demand the highest quality of business continuity support for their solutions, and rightly so when they service hundreds...

Orphaned records in the HumanWorkflowApprovers tab...

Before Go Live, I need to clean out data from a farm. There's one primary site collection where workflows run, and they capture Nintex Workflow ...

AlwaysOn Fail-over with Disaster Recovery (DR) Far...

Hi, Connect. I am working on a project for a high-profile client in New York, NY using on-premises Nintex Workflow 2013 Enterprise, Nintex Forms...

Workflow Report Viewer default sort

Is there a way to apply a default sort order to the Workflow Report Viewer? When I look at the 12 Month Usage Summary report, data is not sorted...

Task Form does not appear on Nintex Mobile for Win...

Hi, everyone. I have here a Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 1520 with Windows Phone 8.1 Update. I've installed the latest Nintex Mobile app from the ...

• By cholslin
  • September 23, 2015  11:56