cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Customize Nintex Form to Have Multiple Columns

I have a question. I was wondering in Nintex Forms if you want to create a Nintex form if you can make the fields that display on the form in multiple columns instead of one single column or customize...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | October 04, 2018 10:45
  • Views 1376
  • Replies 3

Updating SharePoint column on create or modify based on another list

I am using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex Workflows 2013. I have List A and List B. Both of them are in the same site. I want a Total field from List A to be displayed in the List B SharePoint form based ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | April 26, 2017 07:05
  • Views 3483
  • Replies 5

State Machines

Ken Hawkins‌ wanted a specific State Machine solution. For some reason my .jpg file didn't send when I tried to reply through Nintex. So I am creating this post. The question is:Create a state machine...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | March 20, 2017 11:10
  • Views 3126
  • Replies 9

How do you send an email notification every x day of the month?

Hey all! I am using Nintex Workflow 2013 and SharePoint 2013. I want to send an email notification the 13th of every month. How do I do that? I am sure others may need this same capability but the day...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | February 24, 2017 06:37
  • Views 2852
  • Replies 3

Missing Email

I am using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex Workflows 2013. I have a workflow that runs that has quite a few emails in the 'To' of the 'Email Notification' action. Is there a limit to how many emails can be...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | January 17, 2017 12:43
  • Views 965
  • Replies 3

Conditional Logic

I have a SharePoint (2013)list. I want to create a Nintex workflow (2013)that if the Status column changes to 'Closed' from any other status, then add a 'Closed Date'. If the 'Status' column is alread...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | October 31, 2016 08:07
  • Views 3178
  • Replies 11

Move Lookup Column To Text Column

This issue is really getting on my nerves because it makes no sense at all!!!!! I am using Nintex Workflow and SharePoint 2013. This should be a simple thing but as always simple things never turn out...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | October 18, 2016 11:18
  • Views 5085
  • Replies 21

Prevent Error When Trying To Notify User Who Is Deactivated

I am using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex Workflow 2013. There are occasions when we are trying to email users using a Nintex workflow. However, their SharePoint account has been deactivated or may not ex...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | August 30, 2016 07:57
  • Views 919
  • Replies 3

Copying 'Like' and 'Liked By' From One List To Another

I am using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex Workflow 2013. I have a blog site with data that I am trying to copy to a publishing site. They both have 'Like' and 'Liked By'. How do I copy that information fr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | July 01, 2016 10:59
  • Views 2325
  • Replies 11

Dynamically Create href tag in workflow

I am creating an href tag in a Nintex workflow. In it, I need to display the display name. I don't want the messy url to display. It looks correct. Once I put this in a string variable in Nintex, I se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | April 14, 2016 06:27
  • Views 4020
  • Replies 4

Find the month based on a column

I have a date/time column in SharePoint 2013 list. I'd like to use Nintex to determine the month of that date/time column. I will have to filter that list later based on the recent month items. So I w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | April 12, 2016 13:01
  • Views 2439
  • Replies 16

Calculated Field and Date Time Field

I have a calculated field that in SharePoint 2013 that is set to a date time format formatted to only display date. I have a date time field only to display date. How do I take the values in the calcu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | March 25, 2016 06:48
  • Views 4127
  • Replies 15

Convert string dates to date

I have in a list a string column that holds dates. The dates are basically in a format like Apr 5 2000 12:00AM. In another list, I would like to update this data in which I put it in a date field. I d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | March 23, 2016 11:48
  • Views 4265
  • Replies 7

How do you convert string field to lookup?

I have a string field in one list and I need to take the value of that string and pick the value of a lookup in another list. How do I do that with the shortest workflow possible? I have to do this wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | March 23, 2016 05:39
  • Views 4121
  • Replies 6

Copy list items from one list to another with different data types and lookups

I have a SharePoint 2013 list. I need to copy all of the items from that list to another list in the same site. However the other list has different field data types and it has lookups. So for example...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | March 21, 2016 06:04
  • Views 9500
  • Replies 19

Create Switch Workflow To Replace State Machine Workflow

If you have a workflow that has a state machine. How would you use a Switch action to replace the state machine?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | February 11, 2016 09:57
  • Views 1650
  • Replies 5

Training Space

Frank Field why does the new Training Space say "Unauthorized Access"? And it does not display any content. I guess I'm not special anymore. Lisa

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | February 08, 2016 07:54
  • Views 2013
  • Replies 14

Create Site

I want to use the 'Create Site' action. I've never used it before and I'm trying to fix a problem with a workflow that already existed. So, I have Nintex 2010 and SharePoint 2013.The 'Title' field is ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | February 02, 2016 11:13
  • Views 3018
  • Replies 12

Overall Leaders vs Individual Leaders

What is the difference between Overall Leaders and Individual Leaders in the community? I noticed there is a difference in what place you are in based on which list you are looking at.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | January 20, 2016 07:09
  • Views 2414
  • Replies 14

Nintex Workflow Features

There are some features in Nintex workflows that are great and some that are not. What are your favorite features and features that are the most problematic for you?burkslm

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | January 15, 2016 07:35
  • Views 1841
  • Replies 5