cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Workflow for O365 not Displaying as an Option in Library

I have an issue I am encountering where I copied over a workflow from on-prem to the cloud but it wasn't available for anyone but the admin who copied it over. I deleted the workflow and removed the W...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | March 10, 2020 06:02
  • Views 254
  • Replies 2

Attach Current Document to Task Process

I am building a workflow on a SharePoint document library. The workflow runs to get approval from users and then is copied to an approved library. I have it all set up and working but I am running int...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | December 18, 2019 09:45
  • Views 154
  • Replies 0

SharePoint operation 'GetUsersByGroupNameAsync' did not return successfully.

I am trying to fix a workflow that I had previously tested and was working. The workflow sends an email to a SharePoint group which includes multiple users. On this particluar workflow I am getting an...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | October 02, 2019 08:45
  • Views 694
  • Replies 1

Change Column Value based on Workflow Outcome

I have a workflow that I am using the Start a Task Process in. The workflow is working fine but what I want to do at the end is set the status column based on the outcome of the workflow tasks. Users ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | July 24, 2019 06:55
  • Views 817
  • Replies 4

Any chance Print to PDF becomes generally available?

Just as my thread title asks, is there any chance that Print to PDF is part of the regular licensing structure? We have a requirement to be able to print a form out of SharePoint, but no way to do it ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | July 18, 2019 13:09
  • Views 470
  • Replies 1

Print to PDF is only giving me the first page

I am trying to print out a Nintex form from Chrome or IE in O365. We do not have an Enterprise license so I was just trying to use the native capabilities out of Chrome. It allows me to print, but it ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | June 19, 2019 07:42
  • Views 713
  • Replies 2

Assign a Task Outcome

I have a pretty basic workflow that has a task with either Approve or Reject as the outcome options. I want to set a status field based on the outcome of the task. Is the outcome stored anywhere? On-p...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | May 21, 2019 08:56
  • Views 825
  • Replies 2

Embed Image from List Column into Workflow Email

I have a library where a user will add an image as supporting metadata on a document. When the workflow kicks off, a task will be created and an email will be sent to a set of users. In that email bod...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | April 23, 2019 13:40
  • Views 924
  • Replies 1

Dynamically Show/Hide Fields in a Form

I have a form where the user can select whether a project is managed by our Project Management org or not. If the drop down field is set to 'Yes', a panel should display below the field and have a few...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | March 14, 2018 09:44
  • Views 1833
  • Replies 1

Can I run a single workflow for multiple documents?

I have a user asking me if we create a workflow with a review task in it, can we run a single workflow which would assign a single review task per user on multiple documents? They would have document ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | March 09, 2018 10:37
  • Views 1436
  • Replies 2

Updating current version of Nintex Forms and Workflow

I have been tasked with updating our current installs of Nintex Forms and Workflow.We are currently on version 2.9.0.0 for Forms and version 3.1.7.0 for Workflow. Where do I get patches for Nintex and...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | December 11, 2017 10:49
  • Views 1228
  • Replies 2

Form formatting issues

I have a form that has a label, drop down box and then 3 images next to the drop down. The images are hidden until a selection is made in the drop down. If status is green, the green image shows up, y...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | November 09, 2017 09:02
  • Views 1054
  • Replies 6

Automating the selection of an item in a choice field

I have a choice field where multiple items can be selected. There is one instance where if a users selects a Virtual Desktop, they also need to have Remote Access. Is it possible to automatically chec...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | October 27, 2017 12:14
  • Views 961
  • Replies 2

How can I hide a panel based on the selection in a drop down?

I have a drop down choice field on a form. That field has 3 possible choices: Employee, Contractor, Temporary.Here is my logic:Panel A and Panel B are visible if EmployeeType == Contractor. So the Rul...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | October 26, 2017 11:54
  • Views 2143
  • Replies 2

I don't see the Create AD User action in Workflow. Where/how do I get it?

I am tasked with creating a new form and workflow for our onboarding process. I have read about the action that can create a new AD account, but I am not seeing it as part of our product. What am I do...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | October 05, 2017 09:06
  • Views 543
  • Replies 1