Latest Posts

Multi select "select all" option within ...

I have a sql request control setup as multi select option. On the query we added a extra choice called "select all" as an additional option just to l...

Save Form Field and Continue Request Review Workfl...

Is there a way to select a drop down connected field, save the request review task form, and continue running the workflow without submitting the for...

Get Base64 Code From List Attachments

There are multiple posts regarding copying list attachments to another list but how do we get the Base64 for each attachments of a item in a list?

How to get attachment URL to base64?

I have had Vadim's custom action since past two years, and it has worked before but now i cannot get it to work now. Also @vadim_tabakman 's blog...

Get data out of Nested Repeating Section and HTML

I can get data out of a one repeating section, create items in another list, and update multiline field with a nice HTML table. But, i am not able to...

Get Profile Picture from People Picker Into Email

How would you get profile picture in email through workflow. We can get dirrerent properties, but how do we get picture?

JavaScript to check checkbox(es) on different dro...

I have a drop down field with values A, B, C, D, and E and various check boxes which are yes/no question grouped based on drop down values like 5 que...

Execute SQL - Stored Procedure with Variables as P...

I am trying to run a stored procedure in a execute SQL action. My connection string is correct as i have been using to insert into tables for a while...

Enhanced Rich Text Not Showing For Everyone

If users do not have permissions to add on the site or site collection then those specific users will not see the enhanced rich text box, neither the...

Run workflow based on User

No you will not be able to filter run if action based on a people picker field. Use condition action.

App Studio- Background Video HTML Start Page With ...

With the capability of creating html start page on Nintex mobile studio app I am interested to know if we can create a html video background autoplay...

Update columns on duplicate item creation

I am looking for a solution workflow to update fields when it matches two different columns. Below is my scenario: I have a list with fields: ful...

One Email Based on Choice From Repeating Section D...

Hi, I am able to get child items from parent list where i have a repeating section following: Repeating section as html table in mail . I am al...

URL SCHEMA - APP STUDIO

Hi, We have our app running created using app studio. However, I did not create a URL schema. Now, since deep linking is available for custom ap...

Save and Submit on View Mode

Does any control update values after making changes on view mode?

Set Value From Multiple List Lookup Control to one...

I have multiple list lookup controls that show up (that are hidden with panels) when filtered through single line of text field. The connected i...

Hide Panel If String Starts With Zero

I am trying to hide a panel if a string control's value starts with zero or if null or empty. Basically, the string value is last four social sec...

Copy Folder and Files Inside Folder

Hello, I want to copy folder and files inside folders from one document library to another document library in same site.I used both of the Vad...

Store Address in separate Fields

I wanted to know how to store address in separate field. For example, i have an address 100 Sue Street, Dreamville, Hawaii 96804, USA. I want to...

Add document to nintex form in the new form

Add document to nintex form in the new form by default