Latest Posts

Set permissions for a Nintex Forms lookup control?...

I have a form that contains a list lookup control referencing a list that has very limited permissions. Almost everyone has no permissions on that l...

SQL Request control error: Login failed for user.....

Hello! I am trying to access a table in a SQL Server that isn't the SharePoint SQL Server Database Engine. I am able to use the SQL Request control...

Is there a way to use Nintex Workflow to change th...

I have a link in the structural navigation of my SharePoint site. I want it to dynamically change to connect to the newest file in a document librar...

JavaScript button to save a new form and then open...

I am trying to save a default content new form and then send the user to another content type form for the same item but in edit form. I am using Ja...

Calculated value isn't populating when control...

I have a calculated value in a repeating section that runs a lookup formula that outputs a value based on a lookup control populated via JavaScript a...

Lookup value entered with JavaScript isn't con...

I have a JavaScript function that enters a value into a lookup control in a repeating section. The function works fine when using the edit mode of t...

How do you read in the value of a checkbox in a re...

I have a repeating section in my form and a few JavaScript commands that occur base on whether the value in the checkbox is true or not. However, th...

How do you select the first or middle row of a rep...

I have a repeating section that I am manipulating in various ways. One of the ways I am doing so is by deleting the last row b using the following J...

Using JavaScript to auto-fill a repeating section ...

I am using JavaScript to update a repeating section by referencing another list by following a great blog that can be found here . I will also atta...

Why does converting a document from Word to PDF ta...

I have a workflow that has one action to take a word document in a document library and convert it into a PDF. The workflow performs just as I would...

When a workflow starts, does it use the data from ...

A few months ago, I made a workflow that was to send an email every month with data from the list. It had an inifinite loop that would wait month at...

Hidden panels switching order with appearing

Hello all, I am trying to create a dynamically changing form in Nintex that contains an abundance of panels that are hidden or shown based on s...