Latest Posts

Site Workflow for checks and notification - does t...

I've tried to put together a site workflow that will make checks every day against a date field, and send out notifications if the check passes. H...

• By danjact
  • March 08, 2021  13:02

Can we modify item URL in notifications?

Is it possible to modify the URL (or similar) that is generated whenever you insert that reference into a notification?

• By danjact
  • December 23, 2020  08:42

Can we remove the comments section in a flexi task...

Is it possible to remove the Approver Comment box in a flexi task, so all the assigned user sees is the approval part?

• By danjact
  • December 02, 2020  21:28

Can Workflow Tasks show BOTH Individuals assigned ...

I have a workflow on a SP 2013 list that uses flexi-tasks, and of course has an associated Workflow Tasks list. When an item is assigned to someone ...

• By danjact
  • November 24, 2020  08:49

Workflow Date / Time Problem

I need to populate a field in a SP (2013) list with the current date and time when the workflow block is triggered. The list column is a Date/Time t...

• By danjact
  • November 06, 2020  10:23

Trying to take "Workflow Tasks" approval...

Here's my task - I have a list that contains multiple approval sections. I'm supposed to take the comments (also called "Approver Comments", I be...

• By danjact
  • November 04, 2020  10:44

HELP! Error when getting info from Lookup column, ...

I'm having additional issues in one of the initial parts of one of the workflows I've been working on. The first list it runs on has a lookup colum...

• By danjact
  • August 11, 2020  14:13

Date calculation and removal workflow isn't de...

As you can see from the images, I have a workflow on a SharePoint list that isn't working as intended. Here's the idea: the workflow pulls the date...

• By danjact
  • August 04, 2020  13:10

"Edit" will edit only the next blank ite...

Here's the concept I'm trying to create: I have a list that is pre-populated with 20 items. A user can come along and put their name in the na...

Delete list item (in another list) based on calcul...

Here's what I'm trying to do - I have a (lookup) list of dates, called AvailableClassDates. I also have a list that is intended for people to si...

Workflow to limit the number of items based on dat...

I have a list (task with calendar) that will serve as a class signup sheet. Since we're limiting the classes to 20 people, I am trying to write a w...

Save List Item Attachments as Document Set in a Li...

I have a workflow that currently allows me to save list item attachments as documents in a library for archive purposes. Many of the documents saved...

Multiple approvers in flexi task isn't working...

Admittedly, I'm new to Flexi Tasks, etc. But I have a workflow where a task is assigned to more than one person, and each person is required to prov...

• By danjact
  • April 29, 2020  17:55