Latest Posts

Attached generated document

Hi, I would like to attached documents that are generated by Doc Generation action to the same list item? How should i go about it, if on...

Query list with Created column

HI Everyone, I am working on a simple site workflow where I am trying to use query list action to bring back all Work Order number that are null a...

Timer Job stuck

HI, i have having issue with stuck nintex Scheduler timer job at 0%. the timer job is installed on Web front end and i have done iisrest, reboo...

XML into Collection Variable - NO output

HI, I have a Nintex form with Repeating Section that picks up the xml out (using xpath) and writes it to another list. We have done it for 4 c...

Copy Metadata

HI, i need some help in copying metadata from one column to another. I have 3 single line of text columns and would like the metadata of them ...

copying multiple documents to another site collect...

hi There, i am trying to get some documents to move frequently to move to another site collection. I tried using list workflow using Copy to S...

Run Site workflow in batches

HI There, i have 15K items in the list and have a Site workflow to run against themt o change some metadata. I would like this to run in btaches, ...

Split filename to be written in columns as metadat...

HI, I have a requirement where i have a filename i.e. AB123-AB-1101-9000.01. I would like to use the split expression to separate the filename and...