Latest Posts

Failed to Send email notification error and Lazy A...

Hi Community. In our farm we have more than 25-30 workflows. Which works fine but since yesterday we started having two errors especially and lot o...

• By AshMa
  • March 05, 2021  16:11

Webpart Maintenance Page issue when trying to appr...

Hi, I have a list workflow which assigns tasks to individual people. each approver has separate task form. It was working well until yesterda...

• By AshMa
  • September 22, 2020  16:00

Error occurred during an Ajax call

Hi I was trying to edit the task forms on my environment, seems like most of the forms upon clicking edit returns Ajax call error. it's weir...

• By AshMa
  • August 19, 2020  10:11

Attachment validation against the flexi task decis...

Hi, I am trying to validate attachments on the flexi task. when the user approve i want to require the attachment and not required when rejec...

• By AshMa
  • August 17, 2020  08:32

Update the List with Current Approver after delega...

I am trying to update list item with current approver after delegation. I have gone through some articles where they suggested me to create a workflo...

• By AshMa
  • April 20, 2020  06:16

Back to Back regular expressions not working even ...

Hi, What i am trying to do here is. If a user responds with a Lazy approval. I am trying to capture his comments on to a Notes column based on ...

• By AshMa
  • April 06, 2020  16:16

Mass Delegate Pending Tasks. Based on Workflow.

Hi I am trying to find a solution for a Nintex Workflow Tasks issue. Is there a way to delegate all the tasks pending on a user based on a wo...

• By AshMa
  • January 27, 2020  12:49