cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Can i assign a task to a group email and if yes which ones

Hi All, I would just like to verify what sort of emails can we assign task to when using the assign task actions in a workflows - a user email?- a group email (shared inbox email address)? - sharepoi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 196
  • Replies 2

set a field with current user email/id when in edit mode

Hi All,I'm using a responsive form and would like to set a field (a single line of tex) with the current user email value/id but it doesn't seem to work.When i try (In New mode it works but not In Edi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 305
  • Replies 5

how to lock and give a warning to user when they edit the form when already opened by

Hi All,I'm working on a Reponsive form Currently when a user is editing a list Item, it will not allow another user to edit the same item. SharePoint throw an error. Is there away to notify the other ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 207
  • Replies 3

controls doesn't save records when inside Panel(that is hidden). But controls are ena

My form is a Respossive Form Don't know if this is possbile but this is my scenario below :- I have a lookup list as a dropdown in my form.I have some fields that are being propopulated based on the l...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 127
  • Replies 1

Customs CSS not working in Internet Explorer and image not working - Responsive Form

Hi All,I 'm workng on a Nintex form (SharePoint) and after adding a custom css it all works and looks great in Chrome and FirefoxBut not in Internet Explorer. Below is the example of the css thats no...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 229
  • Replies 3

How to set field value (textbox) when you select a lookup dropdown field - Reponsive

Hi there,I'm on Nintex for Office 365. I have a form with a lookup field (Dropdown).When a user select the field i would like to do a lookup on the lookup list and set a texbox field on the form. Is t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 342
  • Replies 4

formatDate doesn't work well when i use backslash(/) - Australian time zone

Hi All,I have setup a variable called ftDate and use the forumular below formatDate(IncidentDateTime, "dd-MM-yyyy")When i use dd-MM-yyyy i get the correct output e.g 10-12-2020But when i usedd/MM/yyyy...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 256
  • Replies 5

Error when adding nintex app - both Forms and Worflow to site - SharePoint Online

Hi All,Not used this forum before but hope to get some answers from Nintex supportWhen i try to add a new app to my site and i have tried iton othersites i get error Sorry , Something went wrongAn une...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 563
  • Replies 5