Latest Posts

Issue to approval workflows by process in nintex w...

Hello, I have a flexi task in my SharePoint List workflow and want to approve this task request by force if an item of a column of the list is ...

Manage WorkFlow Task column named "Result&quo...

Hello, I have a SharePoint 2013 List wich working with a workflow, in the workflow I have a flexi task with two options (approve/reject) when I appro...

LookUp in a NINTEX FORMS

Hello, I have a form and I can make Look Up Research from SharePoint List with a textbox to an other label of calculated value field. Lik...

Create a Toggle / Switch Choice button in a form o...

Hello, I have a SharePoint 2013 List with 2 columns : Poste A Poste A Yes No I want to manage the information...

Table in e-mail

Hello, I try to display a table in my email, for this in the corp of my e-mail I insert a variable wich I called "TxtEmail" and in this variabl...

Get values of "Created by" and "Sen...

Hello, I meet a problem when I try to get values of "Created by" and "Send to" in text char format. I want to display in text format thes...

Send an email only if all items of a column are no...

Hello, I want to send an email only if all items of a SharePoint list column are not empty (With a filter by Name for example) I have a L...

Condition in my WorkFlow (Yes or No)

Hello to all, I am trying to set a condition in my WorkFlow. I am working with two SharePoint list 1 List have 4 columns (Current L...

How to remove number from a string and keep only t...

Hello, Can you help me how to remove number from a string and keep only characters please ? Example : Value "123ABE89" to "ABE" ...

Make rules (Hide) in a [date/time] field wich depe...

Hello everybody, I want to make a hidding rule in my Date/Time field entry in my Flexi Task form. For example when I receive the mail fro...

Get values of REPEATING SECTION in a Nintex Form

Hello to all, I am using SharePoint Online 2013, I am a new user of NINTEX, I have a SharePoint list with a multiple repeating section data for...

Put space between value in XPATH in Query XML

Hello everybody, I am a new user of NINTEX, I have a SharePoint list with i multiple repeating section data form, to get multiple values in a r...

Modify Simple CheckBox to a Toggle (Switch Button ...

Hello to all, I am new user of Nintex, I need your help to modify the style of a simple CheckBox (Yes/No) to a toggle swith button. Thank...