Latest Posts

Remove a value from drop down control

Hi , I have a requirement to remove a value from the drop down list as the user no more needs this value to appear as an option in the Drop Down co...

How to use a function in Source View in Nintex lis...

Hi, I'm using Nintex O365 classic forms. I have a list lookup control and in it I need to use a different View from the connected list depending o...

Dynamically Change Drop Down values based on singl...

Hi, I'm using O365 Classic forms. In a form the user enters up to five different(depending on the situation it varies from 1-5) values as below...

How to get the last updated task comments when the...

Hi, I have a workflow designed in K2 Studio. In this worflow task comments are saved in a SQL table which has Comment ID, Form ID , Task Action ...

Dynamic values in a Drop down inside a repeating s...

Hi, I'm using Classic forms and in the form there are five single line text controls (called From Style 1 - From Style 5)where the user fills one ...

How to send emails to names in a people picker con...

Hi , I have a people picker control in a form called "Nominated Persons" where the user selects one or more people depending on the requirement. I n...

Permissions assigned to wrong person

Hi I use "Office 365 update item permissions" actions to assign permissions to a task . The issue I have is same permission is assigned to people ...

How to enter new lines inside Multi line text box...

Hi, I'm using Classic forms and I have a number of Multi Line Text boxes in a form. All of these controls are bound to SP list columns. The list co...

How to get leading zero in calculated value field

Hi, I'm using Classic forms. I have two calculated value controls inside a repeating section. These controls use a list item property called "Di...

The Field is invalid - Error message

Hi, I'm using Classic forms and the users of the form complained they are unable submit the form and getting the error message "The field is inval...

How to Resize a List Lookup Control

Hi, I'm using the classic forms in O365 to design a form. I have a requirement to resize the list lookup control to fit into a table. I tried t...

Hiding a Tab and the related content based on a va...

Hi, I've created tabs based on the this article https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-Office-365/CREATING-TABBED-FORMS-IN-NINTEX-FORMS-FOR-OF...

Sending reminder emails until a task is actioned b...

Hi, I'm using K2 5.2 Studio to design the workflow. I have a requirement to send reminder emails every two days on a Smartforms client event, unt...

Seperating email addresses returned by SharepointU...

Hi, I have a picker control in a form where the users enter the names of the persons to be notified via email. I save this picker control data on...

Parsing a value from a site workflow to a list wor...

Hi I'm using Nintex O365. I have a requirement where I need to send an email to different people in an organization with a link to a new form...

Error in saving Subform data

Hi, I have a form where there is a list view and when a user clicks "Add" button in the list view , it opens a subform. The user enters abo...

How to create a table in a Nintex O365 form

Hi I want to create the below table in a Nintex form but couldn't figure out a way. Tried creating the controls inside a panel but the controls wo...

How to Schedule a list workflow in Nintex O365 bas...

One of our clients has a requirement to schedule a workflow to send Forms monthly to its different departments on specified dates and again remindin...

Granting and revoking permission to SharePoint ite...

Hi, I'm new to Nintex and I'm using Nintex for O365. I need to grant "Contribute " permission to a Sharepoint List item to a user group when a w...