Latest Posts

Nintex calculated value update

I have a calculated value which is a lookup to a list A. The issue I am facing that this calculated value in not updated automatically when the value...

refresh calculated value

How to refresh the calculated values in every 1 second using Java script

Nintex Workflow task Web part

I created a flexi task which is assigned to a group (multiple users) In the workflow web part .. there is one user who is not seeing all pending ta...

Closing task window immedietly

I have a flexi task with two actiona (Approve / Reject/ return). after the flexi task action, I start new workflow and pass the decision as parameter...

Missing Attachments after submitting a form

I have a form which has a repeating section with attachments. Some users are facing an issue that once they submit the form and re open the ite...

Copy Item Function

I added a new button in my nintex form for copying the item into the same list The button is (save) button, once clicked, a control "copy" value wi...

Attachment file name in repeating section

I created a form with a repeating section. The repeating section has an attachment field. In the workflow, I extract the attachmrnt using query list...

This site has not been shared with you

I have a form where the initiator selects a user from a people picker field. once the initiator submits, a flexi task will be assigned to the user ...

Extract link text using regular expression

How to write regular expression in nintex workflow that extract the text which is between two quotations ... "My Text"

Update URL of Rich Text

In my form, I have calculated value which get a URL link (through lookup). I created a Rich Text control. and inside it, I added a Link.. I wan...

Set Dynamic Image URL in Nintex Form

In Nintex Form, I have a calculated value which value is set though Lookup function. The calculated Value contains URL of an image. How can I...

Update Document in nintex

I have a DOCX document which I want to update its content. The document includes a Picture content control. How can I upload a image into this docu...

Add attachment to Sharepoint list item using Power...

I used Powershell to upload attachment to a Sharepoint item using the below code: The attachment has been uploaded to the Sharepoint Library suc...

Complete workflow task

In my nintex workflow, I have parralel tasks: 1- Request review assigned to one or more peple (all must review) 2- Flexi task assigned to use...

Flexi Task and Request Review

I have a flexi task with multiple outcomes (Approve, Reject and Request Review). Is there any way that in case I selected Request Review, to keep the...

People Picker Loop

I am sending a flexi task to multiple users selected in (People picker filed). I am facing two issues: 1- When the first user fill the form, ...

Copy to SharePoint issue

I am using Copy to SharePoint to copy the attachments added by the Initiator to a library and it is working fine. I used it again to copy the attac...

How to display attachments

How can we use the attachment control as output. Example: In the input form, the attachment will be shown as below: How can we show it in ...

Unable to edit Flexi task Nintex Workflow

I am trying to edit the Nintex form but I am receiving the below error, Note: I tried to deactivate and activate the "Nintex Forms for Ninte...

#Value! in Nintex form

I created a form which has a calculated value as below: userProfileLookup( Current User ,"PreferredName") The issue is that when we cre...