Latest Posts

How do I separate multiple items in a single line ...

I have a single line textbox that has location codes separated by ; My form uses a list lookup that connects to this single line text field to hold...

Set item permissions based on multiple centers sel...

I am trying to create a new user form and users will select the location number the new user will need access to. Depending on the location, it que...

Dynamic questions in repeater depending on selecte...

Hi, Im wondering if someone is able to assist me. Im trying to create a scoreboard type audit, that has a set of questions that will appear d...

How do I validate a panel with multiple yes/no che...

I have a rule where if "No" is selected on a question, a reason is required. In the Panel I have multiple Yes/No checkboxes: -Column1 (Default 'N...

Can someone help with separating/line breaking a c...

I currently have a collection of locations that I need to separate by line. Example I have below: Workflow Notification __________________________...

List lookup returning blank when filtering

I cant seem to figure this out as I am following the cascading dropdown guide but using two lists. https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs...

Javascript on a web request to add another locatio...

Im currently using a web request on the nintex form , GET request to get business locations. Can someone help me, or advise me how to use Javascrip...

Is there a way to have a single user override all ...

I have a rule where users cannot select the current month, only previous months. Is there a rule where I can have a single user "John" to be able t...

Validation rule if current or future month is sele...

Hi, I want to be able to trigger an error message if the selected month = current or future date(month). Right now I have Control is inval...

Sharegate not migrating listview control in Nintex...

In my Nintex form we have a list view that shows items related, sorted by customer so we can look at the customer history transaction. Im tryin...

• By SpenSouv
  • September 26, 2019  09:44