cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Workflow not working after task is created

Hi, I am using New responsive forms and Workflow. I recently found out (2 cases) that when task is created is not approved/rejected, whatever changes I am making in the form or directly in the list a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by AhmedK
  • | March 12, 2020 18:09
  • Views 128
  • Replies 1

Invalid Yes/No value

Hi, Few users have reported that while submitting the form, they are getting the attached error "Invalid Yes/No value. A Yes/No filed contains invalid data. It should be either 1 or 0. Please check t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by AhmedK
  • | February 19, 2020 22:09
  • Views 176
  • Replies 0

List lookup - blank fields after export/import

Hi, I have a Nintex form and that has multiple fields and choices. Few of those choices are populated based on the other lists in SharePoint using list lookup. The form is working fine and saving/show...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by AhmedK
  • | February 09, 2020 15:51
  • Views 260
  • Replies 4

Making a drop down blank based on Rule

Hi, *Edit*: I am using new responsive designer I created a Tab functionality using Radio buttons and created Rules to make the fields/drop downs blank based on the selection. This was working fine fe...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by AhmedK
  • | November 18, 2019 21:36
  • Views 739
  • Replies 6

Nintex forms Update/Release Notes

Hi, I am using Nintex New Responsive Designer and today I noticed some changes and when I am trying to find the latest release notes or update details, I am unable to find it. Changes I have noticed...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by AhmedK
  • | November 06, 2019 15:01
  • Views 1113
  • Replies 10

Get updated Current User whenever form is opened in edit mode

Hi, I am using New responsive Designer, I have multiple fields and rules in the form. I want to make sure the rules work according to person who is editing the form For this purpose, I want the "Cur...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by AhmedK
  • | October 27, 2019 17:41
  • Views 650
  • Replies 4

Lookup/ParseLookup in new responsive designer

Hi, I am using New Responsive Designer, I want to populate a drop down list from another list. I was able to did this in normal designer (with the help of this post:https://community.nintex.com/t5/Ni...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by AhmedK
  • | September 18, 2019 22:45
  • Views 944
  • Replies 2

Rules not working in Repeating section

Hi, I am very new to SharePoint and Nintex forms. Currently, I am designing a form ( through Responsive designer) which is not linked to a list (but it will be). I have created a Repeating section an...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by AhmedK
  • | September 08, 2019 23:13
  • Views 2247
  • Replies 11