Latest Posts

Completing a Flexi-Task assigned in a different wo...

I have two site workflows. Workflow 1 assigns a Flexi-task ("Task 1"), then waits for a month. If Task 1 is already completed, the workflow complet...

Publishing a Wiki Page using a Site Workflow

I have a site workflow that updates an item in a list, then I want it to publish a specific wiki page in a library on the same site. If I was using ...

Attach documents to workflow start form

My workflow runs on a wiki page library and I want initiators to be able to attach reference documents to the start form so these can be attached to...

• By PEnstrom
  • September 16, 2020  09:38

Add to Collection Variable from Lookup column

My workflow assigns a Flexi-task to an employee who responds by indicating on the task form which document have gaps and which do not. The form uses...

For Each Action Does Not Run

My workflow uses the Query list action to pull information from a lookup column in a list record and stores that information (numbers) in a collectio...

Actions marked as completed by really aren't c...

My workflow has a few instances where it calculates a date and builds a string that includes that date. When I run the workflow, the first instance ...

Run Parallel Actions Branch Ends workflow

My workflow uses Run Parallel Actions. Depending on data entered in the start form, the left branch will either send an email or start another workf...

Reference flexi-task

I have a workflow where multiple users are assigned tasks to review a site page using a Flexi-task. I want the workflow to take actions based on each...

Using Nintex Form for a New List Item

I've created a Nintex form for a SharePoint 2019 list and published it. However, when I click on +New to create a new list item, the panel opens on ...

• By PEnstrom
  • September 19, 2019  10:20

Set Field Value adding # to data

I created a workflow that uses the set a condition and Set field value actions. The field is updated using the correct data, but the workflow adds a...