cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Attach documents to workflow start form

My workflow runs on a wiki page library and I want initiators to be able to attach reference documents to the start form so these can be attached to a flexi-task notification email. When designing the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by PEnstrom
  • | September 16, 2020 09:38
  • Views 65
  • Replies 0

Add to Collection Variable from Lookup column

My workflow assigns a Flexi-task to an employee who responds by indicating on the task form which document have gaps and which do not.The form uses two lookup columns from the list item to store the s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by PEnstrom
  • | August 12, 2020 14:44
  • Views 239
  • Replies 3

For Each Action Does Not Run

My workflow uses the Query list action to pull information from a lookup column in a list record and stores that information (numbers) in a collection variable ImpactedCCBGD. It then uses the For Each...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by PEnstrom
  • | June 05, 2020 10:31
  • Views 145
  • Replies 0

Actions marked as completed by really aren't completed

My workflow has a few instances where it calculates a date and builds a string that includes that date.When I run the workflow, the first instance completes correctly, but the second, which occurs aft...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by PEnstrom
  • | May 21, 2020 10:30
  • Views 266
  • Replies 2

Run Parallel Actions Branch Ends workflow

My workflow uses Run Parallel Actions. Depending on data entered in the start form, the left branch will either send an email or start another workflow. The right branch always assigns a Flexi-task. W...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by PEnstrom
  • | April 30, 2020 18:08
  • Views 317
  • Replies 2

Reference flexi-task

I have a workflow where multiple users are assigned tasks to review a site page using a Flexi-task. I want the workflow to take actions based on each Assignees outcome and not wait for all Assignees t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by PEnstrom
  • | November 06, 2019 12:54
  • Views 475
  • Replies 2

Using Nintex Form for a New List Item

I've created a Nintex form for a SharePoint 2019 list and published it. However, when I click on +New to create a new list item, the panel opens on the right side of the list and the fields don't refl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by PEnstrom
  • | September 19, 2019 10:20
  • Views 1298
  • Replies 11

Set Field Value adding # to data

I created a workflow that uses the set a condition and Set field value actions. The field is updated using the correct data, but the workflow adds a number, semicolon and # before the data. The data i...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by PEnstrom
  • | August 07, 2019 17:49
  • Views 660
  • Replies 2