Latest Posts

Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2013 - Format Text as ...

Hello Community! I am working with Nintex for SharePoint 2013 and I need to format the text in a field after the field has been disabled, ideally the...

Use Nintex Workflow to Write List Data to a SQL Da...

Hello Community! I am researching the technical feasibility of using a Nintex Workflow to save data from a SharePoint list to a SQL Database table. ...

Reset SQL Request Field Value to Empty\Null

Hello Community, I am working with Nintex for SharePoint 2013. I have several SQL Request fields and I am trying to develop\configure a way to set t...

List Lookup Auto Complete

Hello Community, I am working with Nintex Forms 2013 version 2.11.8.0 in SharePoint 2013 and I am using a SQL Request control to access data from an ...

Nintex Forms - SQL Request Control - Results Not S...

Hello Community, I am working in SharePoint 2013 and I am trying to configure the SQL Request control. A little background about what I have d...

Nintex Forms, SharePoint 2013, Lock All Fields on ...

Hello Community, I'm working with Nintex Forms, in SharePoint 2013, and I want to lock all the form fields once the submit button is clicked. I have...

Nintex Forms, SharePoint 2013, Date Field - Valida...

Hello Community, I am working with Nintex Forms in SharePoint 2013, and I want to create a validation check for a Date field. I need the field to th...

Reuseable Workflow Template - How to Associate wit...

Hello Community! I am working in SharePoint 2013 with Nintex workflows. From a sub-site I have saved four workflows as "Workflow Templates". Now I...

Update Every Item in a List

Hello, I am using K2 BlackPoint and I need to know how to loop through every item in a list and update one of it's metadata fields, can you help? ...

Start a K2 Workflow from a SharePoint Event Handle...

All, I need to start a K2 workflow from a SharePoint event handler - I know this is possible for SharePoint Designer workflows, but is this possibl...

Daily Timer

All, Using K2 BlackPoint I need to create a workflow that runs 1 x a day, every day. Is there a way to do this and if so how? Thanks! Tom ...

Cannot Send an E-mail to the "Assigned To&quo...

I am using K-2 BlackPoint Studio with SharePoint 2007. I have created a workflow for a task list and I want to use K-2 to send an e-mail to a the us...