Latest Posts

Capture User, Date & Time Stamp of Approval

I am trying to capture 3 things from an approved task for an o365 workflow: 1) Who approved the task 2) date the task was approved 3) Time ...

This workflow was terminated by SharePoint App

I have a workflow that was terminated out of nowhere and I can't figure out what was the cause. We're up to over 300 requests without ever seeing thi...

Submitted Form saved as document in SharePoint

Hello, I have a form that I created in Workflow Cloud that will be sent out to External Users. Our ultimate goal is to save the submitted form...

Uploading data from SharePoint to Azure Database

I'd like to query data in a SharePoint List and upload into an Azure Database. Is this possible with Workflow Cloud?

Task Queue

Hi All, I have a workflow with multiple approvals, which run one after another they are not paralell. I was hoping there is a way that I...

userProfileLookup - gather information including o...

Hi Everyone, I have a form that I would like for users to fill out to request time off. I'd like the form to populate all of the following user...

Assigned Task based on SharePoint List Item

Hello, I currently have a list which shows what users will be set as the approver based on an item they select. For Example: 1. User fi...

SharePoint Online: Pulling information for fields ...

I have a list which contains account information: Account Name - Account Type - Account Number Within my form, I'd like for a user to ...

Custom ID: CM123 - DATE (MMDDYY)

I'm trying to generate a custom ID for our Change Management list. I need the number to start from 325 as our old list stops there and automatically ...