cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Kick the workflow based on field in another workflow

Hi All,My business requirements:Developing a HR On-boarding application for a client. I built two lists:Candidate Application Form / Workflow: where candidate fills his name, Social security number, p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 644
  • Replies 1

How to: Leverage basic Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC) to build a registration/Survey sol

What is Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC)? It’s a state-of-the-art cloud workflow capability that lets you easily extend and connect your forms, applications, content, and systems of record, with the peopl...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1221
  • Replies 2

SharePoint 2016 On-Premises using Nintex Live.

Hi All,Wishing you a very happy new year! Recently, we met a customer who are leading infrastructure, building development and management organization company.They are on SharePoint 2013 and 2016 On...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1816
  • Replies 1

How to: Use Document Generation with Adobe Sign actions within Nintex Workflow for Of

You can download the Nintex Form, Workflow and List template here. Introduction Why Document Generation? Consider this scenario where departments wants to create a Human Resources NDA for external ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2244
  • Replies 0

How to: Use DocuSign Actions within Nintex Workflow for Office 365.

You can download the Nintex Form, Workflow and List template here. Introduction This blog post is based Nintex Documentation about how we can leverage DocuSign actions in our Nintex Workflow. The Ni...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 3890
  • Replies 2

How to: Update Office 365 Nintex Forms and Workflow Apps

I found that in our demo Microsoft 365 tenant, there were Nintex updates for Nintex Form and Nintex Workflow as shown: Nintex Workflow for Office 365 (Version: 1.0.4.0)Nintex Form for Office 365 (Ver...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2426
  • Replies 2

Nintex Solution Innovation Awards - Customer 2

Nintex Products used for customer:Nintex FormNintex WorkflowPower BI reports backed by Nintex Form. BUSINESS SITUATION: Before using the Nintex Workflow Platform, Customer’s HUMAN RESOURCES uses MAN...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 556
  • Replies 0

Nintex Solution Innovation Awards - Customer 1

Nintex Products used for customer:Nintex FormNintex WorkflowNintex Mobile / App StudioNintex HawkeyeBUSINESS SITUATION Client embarked on Office 365 and engaged a service provider to design their Ni...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 561
  • Replies 0

Nintex App Studio App for long form

Hi all, I am tasked to make Nintex Mobile app for customer already have Nintex Enterprise. I need your suggestions on this Challenge: The form that I built is super long with 6 panels and around ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1088
  • Replies 3

Enforce Unique Values for 3 columns in a list

Hi All, I have designed a solution which has 4 lists as follows: Users will fill in this HCM list as follows: The requirements are that users should NOT be able Period the same period if that period ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2014
  • Replies 7

How to check if an item exists in a list

Hi All,I have a requirement where users need to fill a form and selects a period such as 1st Half FY2017, 2nd Half FY2017 and I have defined period column as choice field as shown: The requirement i...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3321
  • Replies 2

Lookup Control and single line of text

Hi all, We have a requirement where HR admins will be filling the HR dashboard form for 1st and 2nd half for specific year. HR admins will choose regions, subsidiary within region as shown below: HR...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1917
  • Replies 4

Designing Nintex Forms for HR system and Power BI reports

Business requirements We are working on a customer requirements and it’s a basically of the HR system where HR managers for specific regions (Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Japan etc.) would be fil...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2736
  • Replies 3

Multiple Forms and 1 workflow scenarios

Hi All, We have a customer who has purchased Nintex Standard edition (5 Workflows and 25 Forms). The customer wants to use a self-service Employee module which should have the following.Leave Request ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2095
  • Replies 7

Validation when using Save and Continue option.

Hi All,We are in making an Employee On- boarding form, where each department processes the same Employee On- boarding form such as HR, Facilities and IT department. For e.g. Overview and HR should b...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1563
  • Replies 2

Form with exchange rate calculator

Hi,We have acustomer where they need a exchange rate in the forms which has to be used in more than 12 forms. After some research I found a linkStrikeIron exchange rate and currency converter and its ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1171
  • Replies 2

How to increase Workflow History in Nintex in SharePoint Online

Hi All,Customer is asking to maximize Workflow history limit from 60 days to 1 year.I have checked through Nintex forums and I got the followingTask List Only Displays Task History of the Last 60 Days...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 4342
  • Replies 9

Nintex’s Offline capabilities

Hi all, We have a prospective customer and staff uses mobile devices. At times, they have to collect some field work where there is no Internet access. We understand that we could use App Studio for...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3076
  • Replies 11

Workflow Task list to be in Edit mode as default

I had testing with customer and most of parts of our solution works except this.Customer wants the Workflow Task list must be in Edit Mode as default. I told the customer, users can still edit by c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3165
  • Replies 3

Customize Edit Task Form

Hi All,I have UAT with customer about Nintex workflow. The State Machine workflows works for their business process. State machine has 4 states. Account Manage (AM) (Initiator – fills the form) and ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2760
  • Replies 4