Latest Posts

Kick the workflow based on field in another workfl...

Hi All, My business requirements: Developing a HR On-boarding application for a client. I built two lists: Candidate Application Form...

How to: Leverage basic Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC)...

What is Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC)? It’s a state-of-the-art cloud workflow capability that lets you easily extend and connect y...

SharePoint 2016 On-Premises using Nintex Live.

Hi All, Wishing you a very happy new year! Recently, we met a customer who are leading infrastructure, building development and managemen...

How to: Use Document Generation with Adobe Sign ac...

You can download the Nintex Form, Workflow and List template here . Introduction Why Document Generation? Consider this sce...

How to: Use DocuSign Actions within Nintex Workflo...

You can download the Nintex Form, Workflow and List template here. Introduction This blog post is based Nintex Documentation ab...

How to: Update Office 365 Nintex Forms and Workflo...

I found that in our demo Microsoft 365 tenant, there were Nintex updates for Nintex Form and Nintex Workflow as shown: Nintex Workfl...

Nintex Solution Innovation Awards - Customer 2

Nintex Products used for customer: Nintex Form Nintex Workflow Power BI reports backed by Nintex Form. BUSINESS SIT...

Nintex Solution Innovation Awards - Customer 1

Nintex Products used for customer: Nintex Form Nintex Workflow Nintex Mobile / App Studio Nintex Hawkeye BUSINESS SITUATION ...

Nintex App Studio App for long form

Hi all, I am tasked to make Nintex Mobile app for customer already have Nintex Enterprise. I need your suggestions on this Chall...

Enforce Unique Values for 3 columns in a list

Hi All, I have designed a solution which has 4 lists as follows: Users will fill in this HCM list as follows: The require...

How to check if an item exists in a list

Hi All, I have a requirement where users need to fill a form and selects a period such as 1 st Half FY2017, 2 nd Half FY2017 and I have...

Lookup Control and single line of text

Hi all, We have a requirement where HR admins will be filling the HR dashboard form for 1 st and 2 nd half for specific year. HR admi...

Designing Nintex Forms for HR system and Power BI ...

Business requirements We are working on a customer requirements and it’s a basically of the HR system where HR managers for specific...

Multiple Forms and 1 workflow scenarios

Hi All, We have a customer who has purchased Nintex Standard edition (5 Workflows and 25 Forms). The customer wants to use a s...

Validation when using Save and Continue option.

Hi All, We are in making an Employee On- boarding form , where each department processes the same Employee On- boarding form such as HR , Fa...

Form with exchange rate calculator

Hi, We have a customer where they need a exchange rate in the forms which has to be used in more than 12 forms. After some research I found ...

How to increase Workflow History in Nintex in Shar...

Hi All, Customer is asking to maximize Workflow history limit from 60 days to 1 year. I have checked through Nintex forums and I got the fol...

Nintex’s Offline capabilities

Hi all, We have a prospective customer and staff uses mobile devices. At times, they have to collect some field work where there is no Intern...

Workflow Task list to be in Edit mode as default

I had testing with customer and most of parts of our solution works except this. Customer wants the Workflow Task list must be in Edit Mo...

Customize Edit Task Form

Hi All, I have UAT with customer about Nintex workflow. The State Machine workflows works for their business process. State machine has 4 s...