cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Generate Excel worksheet from CSV

Hello, I have a scheduled workflow (using O365 Flow/Power Automate) to output a CSV file every day for new travel bookings entered into a SharePoint Online list. Unfortunately the client isn't happy w...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Brice235i
  • | November 20, 2019 07:05
  • Views 159
  • Replies 1

Open Nintex Form in Edit Mode directly from a List

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows the JSON to apply to the Title column to change the open behaviour of a Nintex form to open in edit mode. The client does not want to click the Ellipse > Edit ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Brice235i
  • | November 13, 2019 15:56
  • Views 180
  • Replies 2

Show Hide Rule doesn't work for Panel

Hi, I am trying to show/hide a panel based on a choice field. I tried 2 different rules, neither work. I tested using a text field instead of a panel and it worked fine. Therefore the issue is only ex...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Brice235i
  • | October 31, 2019 14:24
  • Views 186
  • Replies 3

Show/hide a control based on a field in a repeating section

Hello, I'm building a responsive form for restricted site access. The matrix of Area is kept in a custom list and accessed via look-up. I have a look-up control for the Area with calculated fields to ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Brice235i
  • | September 03, 2019 12:08
  • Views 509
  • Replies 6

Regular Expression to extract 'Modified By'

Hello, I have an approval that is assigned to a SharePoint security group due to shift based workforce - assignment to the group allows flexibility so that whoever is on-shift can respond swiftly. Onl...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Brice235i
  • | August 08, 2019 08:46
  • Views 1239
  • Replies 3

Force Nintex form to open in new browser tab (Modern UI) with JSON

Hi, my client requests the task list in the New Experience. Problem - you can't right click and open in new tab like in the classic UI. We also have the unfortunate SharePoint issue where the task ite...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 534
  • Replies 4

To-Do Task Missing Nintex O365 - Percentage Complete - Assign Task Action

Hi, I'm new to Nintex, sorry for this basic question. I have a workflow involving a task element. The outcome is not Approved/Rejected. The task is simply a to-do task. The SharePoint task list has a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 325
  • Replies 1

Modern SharePoint Online Site - Missing Task List

Hi, perhaps I should have posted in Nintex for SharePoint... but SharePoint online is O365 I guess. I have a workflow involving a task element but the task list is deprecated in Modern SPO sites. Will...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 480
  • Replies 2

Auto set choice field value based on the choice selected in another choice field (res

Hi, new to Nintex, and have time pressures. Just trying to work out how to auto populate a choice field based on another choice field. I found the how-to guide that explains how to auto populate a sin...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 350
  • Replies 1