cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Problem with workflow import/export: The workflow could not update the item

I have a complex workflow (2013) with a state machine and multiple Flexi tasks, and I want to copy it from one list to another list on the same site. The second list is a copy of the first, created us...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2053
  • Replies 8

Control only submits value if below Submit button?

I'm working on a form that has a few panels, one of which has a single line of text control. It seems like this control doesn't save any information to the column it is connected to unless it's positi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 317
  • Replies 1

Very odd validation behavior in Nintex form

I have two Date/Time controls on my Nintex form, and I'm comparing them with an equals() runtime function. When the form loads, they are both blank, and the function evaluates to true:So far so good. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 501
  • Replies 2

Problems with "or" conditions checking CurrentUser

I'm trying to set up a rule on a form control that will make the control invisible if the current user matches either of two Person or Group columns on the list item. This works to match one of the co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1139
  • Replies 6

Advice for SP2013 on prem workflow templates that include variables?

Here's my situation: I have ten nearly-identical workflows that might or might not start each time an item is created, depending on what exactly is in the item. Workflow1 will look at list columns A1,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 360
  • Replies 3

What are these big Date/Time integers?

I have a workflow where I (a) set a variable to "use date when action is executed", and then (b) do a math operation action on that variable that subtracts 10 and saves it in an integer variable. The ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 804
  • Replies 3

Why does escalation take so long?

I set up a flexi task with a few reminders and an escalation to delegate the task. The reminders are set at 5 reminders, one every 6 minutes. Escalation is set to happen after 12 minutes. When I teste...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1041
  • Replies 6

Hide List View control when empty?

I'm trying to set up some rules to hide a List View control when nothing is showing up in it. (Specifically, when nothing is showing up in the view set up on the library referenced in the List View co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 780
  • Replies 2

Putting dates in XML sets them back by 6 hours?

I have a pair of lists, ParentList and ChildList. ParentList uses a Nintex form with a repeating section to track some dates. There is a workflow on ParentList that parses the XML from the repeating s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 533
  • Replies 4

Save result of calculated value as a Date and Time field?

I have set up a calculated value field in a Nintex Form that gets the maximum date from a named Date/Time control in a repeating section, using the answer to this question.Now I want to connect this m...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2101
  • Replies 4

Combining Update XML and Query User Profile?

Here's the situation: I havea Nintex form with a repeating section that includes People Picker controls. Each People Picker control spits out a user ID string (like i:0#.w|us\1234567) into anode of th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 571
  • Replies 3

Blank Nintex Forms (No Rules)

I have been trying to set up a list that has two different content types, with each content type using a different Nintex form. The content types are set up, and I have the option to customize the for...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1303
  • Replies 5

Training videos availability

Hi,I am working on putting together a training program for Nintex Workflow for SharePoint in our company. I would love to use Emily Billing's Nintex Workflow for SharePoint Overview video, but it seem...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 516
  • Replies 2