cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Save the form without starting the workflow

Hi Guys,My forms are pretty big, I would like to provide an option to save the file if the user is not compleated or wanted to come back to and double check before submitting.is there any feature in n...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | March 11, 2017 21:20
  • Views 1383
  • Replies 13

CSS to convert radio button to tab not working

Hi ,I had a requirement to convert a long form in to several tabs. I found the below article which helps me do thathttps://community.nintex.com/docs/DOC-1374for some reason the css is not working.I do...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | March 09, 2017 02:09
  • Views 1467
  • Replies 6

How to make user sent the mail not the system ?

Hi all,The notification emails whether it is from the workflow or SharePoint is sent by the system. In our organization there is a general tendency to avoid emails from the system.Currently I am devel...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | March 04, 2017 23:34
  • Views 901
  • Replies 5

Reduce the width of date/time control

HiI am unable reduce thewidth of date and time field in nintex forms.and how do I add make the radio button horizontal instead of vertical?can anyone help ?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | February 13, 2017 04:36
  • Views 755
  • Replies 2

Connecting to external database

Hi Guys,We have a system in place where we store details of our employees in an external server ( in sql server data base).I got to know that nintex has connectors for this. how can we configure it ? ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | February 12, 2017 04:53
  • Views 1569
  • Replies 4

Corrective action Request

I was trying to develop a workflow based on the one attached. My idea is to develop using state machine workflow and "Assign a task" action.is this the right way to go about it ? or do nintex has some...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | February 12, 2017 03:30
  • Views 1778
  • Replies 9

Setting the task due date 3 days from submitting the form

Hi All,is there any way you can assign due date to "Assign a task" action 3 days from creating the task?. i can only see calendar where you can select a date or select today's date.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | February 05, 2017 22:20
  • Views 4391
  • Replies 8

changing the status field client side

Hi Guys,I need to change the status of a field upon submitting form based on multiple choice filed.when an employee submits the form , the status should be "Manager", and when the Line manager approve...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | February 05, 2017 05:00
  • Views 1631
  • Replies 9

Adding action rule in nintex form

Hi,In InfoPath I used to work with action rule to set field values. I started working with Nintex forms and I can only see Formatting and validation rules. is it a separate function in nintex. I am us...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | January 31, 2017 04:51
  • Views 2416
  • Replies 19

Can you add multiple views or forms for the same list in nintex ?

What am trying to creat a multi level state machine work flow, for each level there has to be different forms. For example normal user will see and fill some info, manager , director, HR, accounts wil...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | January 29, 2017 20:44
  • Views 2197
  • Replies 5

how to add a row in nintex forms ?

i want to add an extra row to nintex office 365 form. how do i do that ? . sorry it sounds like a basic question . I just started the trial.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | January 26, 2017 03:46
  • Views 2158
  • Replies 5

Wait for field change office 365

Hi, i recently added a trial version of nintex for our office 365 sites. I am developing a workflow which does not use task. In this we have a line manager approval. Once user submits the details the ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | January 25, 2017 23:14
  • Views 2415
  • Replies 9

Nintex change background color

Today we have added the nintex workflow and forms trial to get to know about this product .just wondering how to change the form background color. i selected form settings from the ribbon it shows a c...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | November 22, 2016 22:42
  • Views 3590
  • Replies 5

is there any chance that we can use the submiter's email address to sent the notifica

We have created the a workflow in SharePoint designer which sent confirmation email upon summation.but our CEO wants the emails to be send from the users email address. I was just looking for alternat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rinu
  • | October 05, 2016 22:49
  • Views 300
  • Replies 2