Latest Posts

Are tasks deleted when action is no longer require...

I use the "Start a Task Process" action to send an approval task to three people. The action is configured to complete when the first response i...

Transmitting Usernames and Passwords (Office 365)

Can you tell me if usernames and password are transmitted in clear text when actions such as the "Start Workflow" and all the Office 365 actions...

Can you access the "common" variables su...

Can you get at the values stored in the Common values in Nintex forms (for Office 365) from JavaScript? For instance, how could I get at the v...

Return a value from Start a Workflow Action

Gurus, Let's say we have a workflow called GetApprovals. The GetApprovals workflow contains a Start Workflow action that calls another workfl...

What is the difference between the "Office 36...

The title pretty much says it all. What is the difference between the "Office 365 Query List" and the standard "Query List" actions in Nintex Wo...

How can I select "Start a Task Process" ...

I want to be able to select a list of approvers and assign that collection or variable as participants in a "Start Task Process" action. Imagi...

Access User Profile via JavaScript from Nintex for...

Community, Have any of you had any luck accessing the SharePoint User Profile services from JavaScript (JSOM) from a Nintex for Office 365 for...

Access SharePoint Lists REST API from Nintex for O...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have quite a bit of custom Javascript in my on-premise Nintex forms that makes calls the SharePoint lists REST API. A...