Latest Posts

Rank

Multiple parallel tasks pattern for Nintex Workflo...

Requirement where a designer has create a workflow assigning multiple parallel tasks to multiple parallel groups of approvers is complex. Ba...

Rank

Nintex Forms – load SQL Server table contents into...

This post is a “how to” tutorial, showing how can a data from SQL Server table be loaded into a “Repeating section” control in Nintex Forms. Nee...

Rank

Show SQL Server table inside Nintex Form

Ever wondered how to display SQL table inside your Nintex Form? Indeed, there is the “SQL Request” action, but it only allows you to show data fr...

Rank

What actions are used in which workflows?

Hey! Does anyone know how to find out which actions are used in what workflows? I know that using the "Know your workflow" PowerShell script I ca...

Rank

How To: use Nintex Mobile signature in Document Ge...

The post is motivated by the case Rhia Wieclawek wrote about on her Twitter. Her case is possibly more complex, but the general question was: h...

Rank

Why are the pause actions not pausing?

Recently I was working on a project, where a workflow was running through a list of reviewers and was assigning them tasks, but because there it ...

Rank

Suspendend and Terminated workflows in Inventory L...

Hi all! I have a production tenant and Nintex Hawkeye subscription gathering workflow's data. I wanted to use Inventory Lense to see where are...

Rank

Query XML execution is extremly slow

Hi! I'm facing issues with the "Query XML" action. It is executing extremly slow. It needs minutes to complete even though the XML is rather s...

Rank

Custom includes not being loaded

Hi all! I have a wired problem. I am using custom includes, both for CSS and JS in my Nintex Form. I tested it under three browsers: Chrome, I...

Rank

Migrating Workflow Constants from On-prem to Onlin...

(Community manager's note: If you'd like to learn about the value of Workflow Constants, please see Tomasz's post in the Nintex Product Blog ‌: Di...

Rank

nfrestservice.svc - where the webservice is hosted...

Hi all! For some time I am struggling with using the "PeoplePickerAPI" in Nintex Forms for Office 365. According to the documentation, it shou...

Rank

JavaScript in Nintex Forms for O365 not working?

Hi! Is it only me facing that issue, or is it that I am doing something wrong (but what? ), but since yesterday I am simply unable to run cus...

Rank

Dynamic repeating section - how to

My last project required creation of a dynamic list of approvers for the approval process (a coincidence? ), based on a location and volume thre...

Rank

The workflow instance was too large to persist iss...

Hi all! Recently I was asked to help solving an issues with a workflow. It had 95 actions, but taking care of the infopath form (was querying ...

Rank

Error publishing workflow. Value cannot be null. P...

Hi! I have an urgent issue. I have a fresh tenant and Nintex there. When I am trying to publish a workflow, even an empty one, without any act...

Rank

Xtensions - Nintex Workflow Cloud is becoming expa...

It has already been announced couple of months ago, during the Nintex inspirex 2017 conference in New Orleans, in February this year, by Vadim T...

Rank

How to: Import data from XLSX file into SharePoint...

In Nintex 2010, 2013 and 2016 for SharePoint (Standard version even) on-premise of course, there was a possibility to use excel services to query...

Rank

Nintex Form - Invalid URL value

I'm facing a weird issue with the Nintex Form. Have anyone else faced it and solved somehow? This is what I did: I have created a calendar-t...

Rank

Accessing User Profile properties (custom and buil...

I ’ve seen it quite often recently – questions about getting data from User Profiles using office 365 query user profile action. In the end it i...

Rank

Nintex Workflow Migration from on premise to Offic...

Recently I've been involved in that project, where data and information that was being created for years in on premise SharePoints had to be migrated...