Latest Posts

Make Fill in Choice required when selected

Dear All, I want to make mandatory when they select please specify a value(fill-in choice field). by default the field is options, only when th...

How to display blank or replace #value in Nintex f...

Dear All, I want to display blank #value in Nintex forms calculated value. I have a calculated value where i am displaying values based on other ...

How to replace %20 with space in the field

Hi All, I have to replace %20 with space in the field text in nintex forms, please guide me. It should be " Complete write-off exercise " ,...

Exclude weekends and public holidays and send noti...

Hi Team, I want to send alerts to manager every day for three days after submitting a new item in list. But here i have a requirement that i have t...

How to get SharePoint group through Nintex workflo...

Dear Team, I have to query the SharePoint group (not person or group column within the list ) and add users and grant permissions to that group thr...

How to get current user display name at run time u...

Dear Team, I have calculated value to retrieve current user display name using below userProfileLookup( Curre...

Validation Rule and button click function not work...

Dear All, I have created a validation rule as below, Status is a dropdown. 1. Status == "Waiting for Approval" && isNullOrEmpty( {Self} )...

How to get person or group field value using jquer...

Dear All, I want to get person or group field value using jquery from editform, Thanks in advance. Regards,

How to enforce submission only one time to a list

Dear Team, I want to enforce users to submit the data to the list, i have successfully implemented the solution using below article/post. But i hav...

Unable to import nintex list workflow

Dear All, I am trying to export and import list workflow (created in 2010 version), recently migrated from 2010 to 2016, i am getting below err...

How to hide control text in nintex forms

Dear All, I want to hide control text in forms, display only radio buttons without numbers. Thanks in advance.

How to call API and store the data into list

Dear All, I want to call API (weather API from outside our company network) and store that information in list. Regards,

how to use date and time field in nintex workflow

Hi All, I have a date and time field, now i have to use that field to pause for some days, if i use that, it is returning 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM . E...

Create a state machine workflow using the attached...

I want to create a workflow with the below steps, would you please help me on this, thanks in advace. S. No Question with Agree/Di...

How to send three reminders based on existing date...

Dear All, I am new to the community, there might a topic in the forum but could not able to find it. I want to send reminders for next three...

set permissions on sharepoint list items using sit...

Dear All, I have a list which is having around 2000 items in which there are around 1500 items are in closed status, now i would like to set differ...

Generate unique ID in child list based on ID in pa...

Hi All, I have two list, i want to generate an unique ID in child list based on ID in parent list. parent list ID Child list The ...

Copy field value from one list to another list

Hi All, I have parent and child list, in both lists, the column/field is lookup field only. whenever an item is updated in parent list, i have ...

Set field dropdown value based on another dropdown...

Dear All, I have two dropdown feilds, i have to set one dropdown based on another dropdown and due date. Columns - Progress, Status and Due Date ...

How to create state machine workflow in nintex wor...

Dear All, I have a form submits by the user, now his/her manager gets mail for the approval, if the manager approves, it goes to audit approver, if...