cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Attaching supporting documents to a Nintex Sign document

I have a workflow set up to generate a document that is sent to several people for signature (using the document generation and Nintex sign action). I need to send the people who are signing the docu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 73
  • Replies 0

Query a list and collect list information if no attachment exists

Good afternoon, I have a list that collects employee information as well as sends them a document for signature. Once the document is signed it is attached to the list item through a workflow. I wan...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 99
  • Replies 0

Add repeating section data to a list

When using repeating sections in a form in the past I have sent the repeating section data to a new list. I'm now creating a list which where I need the the repeating section to be shown in the same ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 93
  • Replies 0

Nintex Form on iPad to be used as a sign in log

I'm hoping to use a Nintex form on an iPad at a customer service desk for visitors to fill out. I'm wondering if anyone else knows if it is possible for a form on an iPad to reload a new, blank form ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 429
  • Replies 4

Nintex Sign multiple signers

I have a workflow which generates a document and then sends the generated document out for signature to six people in the order which I set up Nintex Sign to request them to sign. When I set up the ta...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 199
  • Replies 0

Collect list information based on a date and put them in an email

I have a list containing an employees name their vacation start time, end time and who is covering for them. I'm trying to build workflow which queries the list and collects all of the above informati...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 326
  • Replies 2

Need to place repeating section data into a generated document

I have a form that collects an employee name and a repeating section to capture vacation start and end dates. I have created a workflow to get the repeating section data into another list now I'm tryi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 394
  • Replies 1

Trigger workflow based on the number of elapsed days

I have a SP list of staff names, employee number and a date they went on leave. I'm trying to create a workflow which will look at this list once a day and, if the date the employee went on leave is 2...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 268
  • Replies 1

Setting up Nintex Sign

I have a list with a work flow with a Document Geneneration action. Once the document is generated I send it to a document library with a name of [ID]-[Created By]-[Date] as a PDF. In the document lib...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 475
  • Replies 1

Move repeating section attachments into another list

I have created a form with a repeating section. Each repeating section has an attachment field. I have a workflow which takes all of the repeating section information and parses it out in a new list. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 890
  • Replies 4

Document Generation and Nintex Sign in one workflow

I'm using Document Generation and on a trial Nintex Sign account. I'm trying to generate a document which will be sent for signature to different people. It appears to me that Nintex Sign is looking f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 744
  • Replies 1

SharePoint 2013 On Prem and Nintex Document Generation Not Working

I'm hoping the communinty can help with a problem. I've activated Nintex Documentation for SP 2013. When I create a workflow I get the error below. I am not permitted to activate Nintex Live for secur...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1514
  • Replies 3

Populate a list with repeating section information

Good afternoon,@vadim_tabakmanor anyone who has the knowledge to helpl, I'm trying to populate a list with repeating section information in a SharePoint On Premise 2013 list. I'm following this 2012 p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1005
  • Replies 1

Time regular expression

Good evening,I single line of text field that I'm using for users to enter in a time. I'm validating the field using this regular expression: ^([0-9]|0[0-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-3]):[0-5][0-9]$It works fine for...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 794
  • Replies 2

Workflow to collect email addresses from a multi-selection drop down list

Good morning,I have a form which allows the user to select people they want to send an email to. I am not able to grab the people (or email addresses) from a workflow. I am thinking I need to create a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 907
  • Replies 1

Store workflow task information in a seperate list

Good afternoon,I have a document library (let's call it Inspection Documents)where if when uploaded the user indicates follow up is required a workflow kicks off a task to a person associated to the i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 696
  • Replies 1