Latest Posts

Site workflow based on a item value

Hello I have a site workflow which sends an approval email and when approved it loops through a list and runs a list workflow which marks column A...

Filter choice columns

Hello, I have few choice controls about 20 or more with Yes , No options . Based on a selection I want to filter these and display the appropriate...

LDAP query based on initiator in a workflow

Hello , I am trying to retrieve samaccount name of the user based on the initiator value in a workflow. In the query LDAP control I have figure...

name control as stored procedure parameters in For...

Hello , I have two controls on my form. #1. Choice control where I capture the value (using name) and pass it to #2. SQL Request control as a stor...

Display SQL query output in Sharepoint

Hello, My goal is to capture the data from sql query out put (couple of columns) and display the out put in Sharepoint I am using the link below t...

Single like text validation on Nintex form

I am trying to set a validation on single line text box to accept yes or no only. 1. Should I create a rule on this text box or should it be on...

display table on a nintex form

Hello I trying to display a table which is the output of an SQL request control in the form. I am using this blog post 1. I use SQL request to...

Send emails where users are sorted in a list

Hello I am trying to send notifications using a query list. Query list action item looks in to an SharePoint Approval List, filter a column based o...

SQL Query in the Form

I have an SQl query on a form to display total from a table using a procedure. Iam using Label as Display Format. I am able to display correct numbe...

Nintex Form Copy paste controls

I cannot see copy paste options in the Nintex form designer ribbon. Version: 8.3 SharePoint 2103 On Prim . What am I missing here. ...