Latest Posts

workflow on a linked database list

hi all, I have an access database which refreshes daily. My goal is to run a task on each item, after the sharepoint list has updated with the ...

Approval Task bug fixed then workflow published bu...

hi all, i have a list based workflow where an approval form was generating errors at the loading stage (users including me would click on approval ...

return all results from the Active Directory which...

Hi @emha Thanks for reaching out. I've created this post to try and make my goal clearer. The context is that I need to create a list which...

changing the size of a control changes the order o...

hi all, I am building a form and none of my controls are overlapping (i have intentionally put space in between the controls) however when i chan...

conditional formatting for form input, when user e...

hi there, 2 questions: 1. does anyone know of a good post for conditional formatting when entering information on a form? based on a boolean val...

how to hide a control based on multiple values?

i found this How To, the title of which describes what i want to do (i.e. hide using multiple choices/values) but it is not clear to me how to add th...

why can I not connect a variable to a single line ...

hi all, I am just trying to do something relatively simple but i've obviously done it wrong (again) so seeking your assistance to identify the i...