cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

How to stop/start a workflow based off assignee responses?

I'd like to be able to send a thank you message when a task status has been updated to complete but if it's still pending or in another stages, then I'd like a reminder email to be sent out every "x" ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1139
  • Replies 5

How to create an auto notification for task that's past the due date?

Is there a way to create or add an auto-notification to an existing workflow that sends an email to the assignee that their task is "x" days past due? Step-by-step procedures with screenshots would be...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 870
  • Replies 1

Scheduling Workflows

I am wondering why my task that's assigned a workflow schedule gets duplicated and a new item will appear with the name "You have a new task" under the same list. The workflow should only be sending r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1731
  • Replies 6

What's the difference between using an "Assign to-do task" and "Assign Flexi task"?

Should I be using "Assign to-do Task" or "Assign Flexi Task" to achieve my goal?My goal is to create a task and receive a reminder that this task has beenread and accepted. From there on, reminders wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1142
  • Replies 0

Relocating Folders

It seems like I can only select files within a folder and move them to a different folder in SharePoint but I want to be able to move an entire folder into another folder OR page. Is that possible? Th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 841
  • Replies 0

How to create multiple automatic reminders on assigned tasks?

I havemultiple SharePoint pagesusing theTasks List feature. My goal is to be able to create a workflow that automatically send reminders for assigned tasks. The auto reminder will be sent 3-days befor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2684
  • Replies 5