cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Best way to create a variable for Today's Date in O365?

What is the best way to create a variable for Today's date and NOT have the time? This seems like it should be so simple but in Nintex O365 this is all I can come up with. This is for a Site level wor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by casey
  • | November 09, 2018 17:20
  • Views 1120
  • Replies 4

Why is my Query List date field returning data that includes the column name?

I have a Query List action on a SharePoint Date field that IS set to Date Only in SharePoint, but when the workflow runs, the date is returned looking like this for each date:{"Monday_x0020_Reminder_x...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by casey
  • | November 07, 2018 15:58
  • Views 784
  • Replies 3

Can anyone tell me the Office 365 equivalents to these actions?

I am trying to build a workflow to iterate through a list based on IDs. I found this great PDF/Tutorial, but, of course, it's not for Office 365 and the actions look so different I have no idea what t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by casey
  • | October 09, 2018 10:51
  • Views 476
  • Replies 1

I need my workflow to iterate through a list and each week send emails

I have been trying so many different options for this list. Each week I need Monday and Wednesday emails to be sent. I want to start this manually and let it run through the end of November. If I set ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by casey
  • | October 03, 2018 16:52
  • Views 980
  • Replies 3

Regular Expression to remove time after the year of the date

I have Run If action I am trying to use, but the 2 dates I'm comparing are showing the time after them as well.Using the Log History action, I found my 2 dates are never comparing correctly because th...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by casey
  • | September 25, 2018 13:58
  • Views 2274
  • Replies 5

send email if

What action can I use to:Send Notification #1 IF contract type=AORsend Notification #2 if contract type=B

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by casey
  • | August 20, 2018 13:53
  • Views 471
  • Replies 2

Loop with Condition not waiting for conditions

I have a Loop with Conditions that I can't seem to get to wait until each condition is true. Is my nextingof actions wrong? Each condition should wait until 3 SharePoint fields are not empty, but it j...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by casey
  • | July 31, 2018 09:59
  • Views 2565
  • Replies 12

Start a workflow based on Conditional Branch in another list?

How can I get a workflow to kick-off when TodaysDate equals a date set in another list?It won't work if I make the workflow "Start when items are modified" if I have IN the workflow:Conditional Branch...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by casey
  • | July 24, 2018 14:59
  • Views 580
  • Replies 4

Tasks not being assigned

I cannot seem to get my tasks to be assigned to anyone. I did see a post here about it and the answer was that the assignee has to be someone inside your domain, but I am and it is never assigned to m...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by casey
  • | June 22, 2018 08:44
  • Views 1309
  • Replies 4

where is the Format this Value Feature?

I was reading up on the Format this Value feature here:but I don't see it in my O365 Nintex action items. Is it no longer a feature? The blog post was 3 years ago. I would like my Form to display the ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by casey
  • | June 12, 2018 14:37
  • Views 434
  • Replies 3