Latest Posts

Rank

Don't forget to check the box- Introducing the...

Hello world and welcome to my first blog of 2020! My oh my, this year I am so thrilled to share some gre at technical content that will sho...

Rank

What a year: Nintex Highlights for 2019

Nintex Highlights for 2019 For all of the amazing customers and partners of Nintex, this blog is dedicated to you! It's hard to believe t...

Rank

Introducing "custom permissions" within ...

You've asked, and we listened! Introducing Office 365 update item permissions custom permissions: What’s new This workflow act...

Rank

NEW Nintex Workflow Cloud Forms Designer 6 Columns...

You asked, and we listened! Another huge improvement to the Nintex Workflow Cloud Forms designer Introducing the ability to divide t...

Rank

What's New: Mobile Tasks for Office 365

You've asked, and we listened! Introducing Mobile Task for Office 365 What’s new Task partici pants can no w view and respond...

Rank

Nintex ProcessFest 2019

Major Announcement : Nintex ProcessFest 2019!!!!!!!!!!! After a year hiatus, Nintex conference is back and going to be better than ev...

Rank

Part 2: Promapp is your BEST Friend- Process Autom...

Hi everyone, I am back again, with a Part 2 continuation from my previous blog post: Promapp is your BEST Friend: https://community...

Rank

Promapp is your BEST friend

How would you like it, if I told you there is an incredible BPM tool that could, do the following and so much more? Enable consistency Improve sta...