Latest Posts

Unpause error

I paused a workflow in NWC and now it won't ' Unpause ' anymore. Pausing is a nice feature as I don't want this workflow to trigger for a mom...

Calling depth of component workflows - How deep ca...

How deep can Call a Workflow actions be nested? I remember having read some time ago about a depth of 2: One workflow can call another workflow and...

• By woutert
  • January 12, 2021  21:32

Glitch in Regular Expression action by making the ...

The country name ' United Kingdom ' becomes #UnitedKingdom in all our articles and messages. Hashtags like this are used a lot. To create these we...

• By woutert
  • January 11, 2021  10:49

Is there a Document generation SharePoint connecto...

I wonder if there is a SharePoint connector for NWC to be used in DocGen? We're not Box users and the only option I see is for OneDrive4B. Am I mis...

• By woutert
  • December 10, 2020  11:14

SharePoint Query list action does not sort?

How to obtain a sorted item list from a SharePoint Query List action? I have certain recipes and each recipe has a priority (integer value). I si...

• By woutert
  • November 17, 2020  18:05

Possible error in Get A File action

In Nintex Workflow Cloud the SharePoint Online - Get A File action needs the name of a Document library to get the file from. One obvious ...

• By woutert
  • November 09, 2020  15:36

Is the SharePoint connector supporting multiple co...

A list on SharePoint 365 has multiple content types. Nintex Online supports nicely the creation of multiple forms. But in Nintex Workflow Cloud a Cre...

• By woutert
  • September 29, 2020  18:16

Possible mismatch between Get Attachment Names act...

There is a SharePoint Online list and some items have one or attachments (actually images that I need to integrate with DocGen later). So, I was ...

• By woutert
  • August 31, 2020  15:47

Links not working in multi-line rich text field in...

Possible error : Links in a multi-line rich text field are not active and also disappear after editing the item. I am using the New Responsive Form...

• By woutert
  • August 17, 2020  11:31

Looking for the correct syntax for the Path Expres...

I cannot figure out what the correct syntax should be for the path expression in the Query JSON action. This is my sample data: Whe...

Why does Insert Link in a Item Form always adds th...

I create an Edit Form on list named Pitch . One of the fields (string) contains a link to an external site. I not only want to display this li...

• By woutert
  • November 22, 2018  10:24

23 seconds to Edit a Flexi Task?

I am curious to learn if my current 23 seconds from double-clicking (configuring) a Flexi Task until the moment the task is entirely available...

• By woutert
  • March 12, 2018  12:01