cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Calling depth of component workflows - How deep can we go?

How deep canCall a Workflow actions be nested? I remember having read some time ago about a depth of 2: One workflow can call another workflow and that is it. But my simple test today showed that I ca...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by woutert
  • | January 12, 2021 21:32
  • Views 214
  • Replies 2

Glitch in Regular Expression action by making the Replacement text field mandatory?

The country name 'United Kingdom' becomes #UnitedKingdom in all our articles and messages. Hashtags like this are used a lot. To create these we need to eliminate spaces from the country name. In NW O...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by woutert
  • | January 11, 2021 10:49
  • Views 221
  • Replies 2

Is there a Document generation SharePoint connector?

I wonder if there is aSharePoint connector for NWC to be used in DocGen? We're not Box users and the only option I see is for OneDrive4B. Am I missing something or should I enter this as a request on ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by woutert
  • | December 10, 2020 11:14
  • Views 252
  • Replies 1

SharePoint Query list action does not sort?

How to obtain a sorted item list from a SharePoint Query List action? I have certain recipes and each recipe has a priority (integer value). I simply need to have the recipe with the highest priority ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by woutert
  • | November 17, 2020 18:05
  • Views 325
  • Replies 3

Possible error in Get A File action

In Nintex Workflow Cloud the SharePoint Online -Get A File action needs the name of a Document library to get the file from. One obvious choice is almost always there: "Documents".Especially when lin...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by woutert
  • | November 09, 2020 15:36
  • Views 336
  • Replies 2

Is the SharePoint connector supporting multiple content types on a list?

A list on SharePoint 365 has multiple content types. Nintex Online supports nicely the creation of multiple forms. But in Nintex Workflow Cloud a Create List Item action keeps the Add Fields button gr...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by woutert
  • | September 29, 2020 18:16
  • Views 668
  • Replies 6

Possible mismatch between Get Attachment Names action and Loop For Each action?

There is a SharePoint Online list and some items have one or attachments (actually images that I need to integrate with DocGen later). So, I was jumping up and down with Release 107 with all these gre...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by woutert
  • | August 31, 2020 15:47
  • Views 619
  • Replies 3

Links not working in multi-line rich text field in New Responsive Forms designer

Possible error: Links in a multi-line rich text field are not active and also disappear after editing the item. I am using the New Responsive Forms Editor. Simple test: I defined a new list in SPO wi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by woutert
  • | August 17, 2020 11:31
  • Views 304
  • Replies 2

Looking for the correct syntax for the Path Expression in the Query JSON action

I cannot figure out what the correct syntax should be for the path expression in the Query JSON action. This is my sample data: When I parse the userCreated it returns nicelyJohninto my variable: ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by woutert
  • | July 21, 2020 18:26
  • Views 588
  • Replies 2

Why does Insert Link in a Item Form always adds the link to the list to the URL?

I create an Edit Form on list named Pitch. One of the fields (string) contains a link to an external site. I not only want to display this link at the form but also want to insert a direct link for th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by woutert
  • | November 22, 2018 10:24
  • Views 1327
  • Replies 3

23 seconds to Edit a Flexi Task?

I am curious to learn if my current23 seconds from double-clicking (configuring) a Flexi Task until the moment the task is entirely available on the screenfor editing is fast, normal or slow for our N...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by woutert
  • | March 12, 2018 12:01
  • Views 1732
  • Replies 4