cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Responsive forms returning to selection screen on publishing

When we publish our responsive form for the first time, then close the form designer. Instead of returning to the list like the classic form interface. The responsive form interface returns to the scr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 380
  • Replies 1

Responsive forms Object Reference not set to instance of an object

When adding a panel to a Responsive form, neither the panel or any fields in the panel will display on the form. Instead a red message "Object Reference not set to instance of an object" is displayed....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 376
  • Replies 0

Revert back to old Workflow Inventory page?

Is there anyway for us to revert back to the old Workflow Inventory page? We've had quite a few complaints ever since the workflow inventory page waschanged when we did our last update. The new workfl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 325
  • Replies 1

Form button to populate Approved By and Approved On fields

I need to add a button to a form that will populate a Approved By field with the Current User's Preferred Name, and a Approved On field with the Current Date. For simplicity I made both Approved By an...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1058
  • Replies 6

Designing forms and workflows with MACs

Are there any good solutions for designing on-premise Nintex forms and workflows using a MAC? We have quite a few MACs in our organization and we constantly hear complaints about how they can't create...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1629
  • Replies 7

'This task is locked by another user' lazy approval error

So I have found quite a few posts on the web including this Nintex Learn more article:Task Lock - Task is locked by a running workflow and cannot be edited But no real solutions. So we have been able ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1753
  • Replies 3

Nintex Forms Managers name into people picker

Is there anyway to specify either the current users, or a person selected in a people picker, Manager is a people picker field on a form? From what I can see it doesn't look like the default value for...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 16994
  • Replies 21

Send Document Set as email attachment with Workflow

Is there a way to run a workflow on a Document set and have all the documents in that document sent as individual attachments in an email? Thanks.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3997
  • Replies 4

Custom Validation function reference phone book icon

In the Control Settings for a field, under the validation section, there is a 'Custom validation function' field. This field has an address book icon on the far right that opens the 'Insert Reference'...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2782
  • Replies 6

Missing Documentation on Form Validation functions

I cannot find any documentation on how to format validation rules or custom validation functions on fields. There are a couple of examples of validation formats like this post:Using validation rules t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2910
  • Replies 10