cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Update List Fields From Form Repeating Section Data

I have a form with repeating sections, which allows the submitter to enter details for multiple products, and multiple markets related to those products (e.g. details for Product Name A - Argentina , ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 9
  • Replies 1

Rewards points tracker with total balance

I need a Nintex workflow solution to be able to track points each time someone is awarded for winning a contest, etc. Points can be any number. The admin will enter the points or redeem points and an ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by SteveP
  • | November 21, 2019 15:07
  • Views 10
  • Replies 0

How to disable an option in a dropdown when one of the radiobuttons choices is select

I have a radion button control with 2 options: "Option1" and "Option2". I also have a dropdown control with 3 choices: "Choice1", "Choice2", "Choice3". When "Option1" is selected - all 3 dropdown choi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yuribor2
  • | November 21, 2019 14:38
  • Views 10
  • Replies 1

Setting default date to current day in NWC

I hve created a form in NWC and have a field which is a date/time picker. I would like the feault value to be the current day of when the user completes the form but not sure what to input in the belo...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by AndyEmery
  • | November 21, 2019 11:48
  • Views 10
  • Replies 1

Get Item level Permissions in Nintex Workflow

I'm trying to use REST API and Web Request to GET RoleAssignments but for some reason it's not working for me. I haven't used REST API much so any help configuring the settings will be appreciated. P...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 17
  • Replies 0

Contains function on a person or group column for a view

Hi all, I have a sharepoint list with a people or group column (multiple select is activated). I need to create a view like this: Filter: show only entries where people or Group column contains [Me] ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | November 21, 2019 06:50
  • Views 17
  • Replies 1

Multiple select List Lookup values to populate as individual rows in Repeating Sectio

Hi all, I'm relatively new to Nintex Forms and hoping someone can help me with an issue I'm struggling to resolve! I'm trying to create a form where a RepeatingSection will automatically populate wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MilesRGM
  • | November 21, 2019 03:59
  • Views 39
  • Replies 3

Nintex forms rule connection to fields

Hello hope someboday can help me. Im trying to create a rule based on a date field. The problem is that the conection between the rule and the field goes lost at some point. firstly it shows my rule c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by feminjose
  • | November 21, 2019 01:35
  • Views 41
  • Replies 3

Rounding numbers 2 places after decimal within workflow

Simple question, how can I round integer numbers to 2 places after the decimal within a workflow? Cheers mai-kel

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | November 21, 2019 00:59
  • Views 43
  • Replies 5

Unable to edit Flexi task Nintex Workflow

I am trying to edit the Nintex form but I am receiving the below error, Note: I tried to deactivate and activate the "Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow" under Site Collection Feartue but it did not w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 21
  • Replies 0

Holiday Count

I am trying to develop a workflow to count holidays. Have the idea to format date , "MMdd" excluding the year. I want it to loop using create date incrementing by 1 until it equals SentDate. I was thi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by JW
  • | November 20, 2019 20:01
  • Views 28
  • Replies 2

How to Schedule a list workflow in Nintex O365 based on dates in a SharePoint list

One of our clients has a requirement to schedule a workflow to send Forms monthly to its different departments on specified dates and again reminding emails on another set of specified dates. They wan...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kavirana
  • | November 20, 2019 19:40
  • Views 26
  • Replies 2

Count of Number of Attachments? Does the JavaScript solution still work?

I need to be able to count the number of attachments in an attachment control. There are a few posts in the forum which refer to a JavaScript solution e.g.https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-Of...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by barryc
  • | November 20, 2019 17:27
  • Views 26
  • Replies 1

Changing LazyApproval Name

We have a number of SharePoint workflows enabled for LazyApproval, where users approve tasks by replying to the email notifications they receive. The problem is that this shows in the "All Approver Co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tims
  • | November 20, 2019 17:03
  • Views 16
  • Replies 0

Drawloop - How to add Keep Word Formula's to the page layout

TopicHow to add Keep Word Formula's to the page layout InstructionsAdding 'Keep Word Formulas' field to the Document Package Layout: Navigate to Salesforce SetupIn classic = (quick search "Objects") ...

In How To's
  • Views 6
  • Replies 0

Copy Item Permission When Creating Item in Another List

I have a list where inheritance is broken and each item has unique permission. Once my process is complete, I need to move it to another list (using create item) but need to assign same permission as ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 16
  • Replies 0

Drawloop - Attachment on Salesforce Email Template

QuestionWhy is the attachment from a Salesforce Email Template not being included in the email? AnswerNintex Drawloop DocGen currently does not support pulling the attachment on the Salesforce Templa...

In Best Practices
  • Views 7
  • Replies 0

The licenses at the specified License Path cannot be managed from this machine.

We currently have a trial license on the server that has expired. I need to remove that license and add our contracted license, but the subject message is preventing me from doing anything. Please po...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by bbollmann
  • | November 20, 2019 08:48
  • Views 24
  • Replies 2

Call web service Get site owner email

Users must be able to get approval inorder to get access to a site. there is request form which will allow them to choose the site. after submitting the request it will go through approval proccess. S...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Menu
  • | November 20, 2019 07:21
  • Views 25
  • Replies 1

Generate Excel worksheet from CSV

Hello, I have a scheduled workflow (using O365 Flow/Power Automate) to output a CSV file every day for new travel bookings entered into a SharePoint Online list. Unfortunately the client isn't happy w...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Brice235i
  • | November 20, 2019 07:05
  • Views 30
  • Replies 1