cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Nintex Promapp Activities are not numbered correctly

IssueActivity Numbers in Nintex Promapp may appear to be numbered incorrectly or missing numbers as shown in the image provided below: ResolutionChange the role in the activity that does not have a n...

In Technical Issues
  • Views 1
  • Replies 0

Error "Error in task. Cannot find a corresponding human workflow task ID for this tas

IssueWhen running an approval workflow the following error is shown in the workflow history page when the workflow gets to the Flex-task action: Error in task. Cannot find a corresponding human workfl...

In Technical Issues
  • Views 1
  • Replies 0

run if action and save in another list

Hi all, I am trying to create a leave workflow that copies number of days of annual leaves taken to another list (lets call it Leave Balance), it also must subtract the number of days taken from 30 (w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by FatmaQ
  • | May 19, 2019 03:54
  • Views 5
  • Replies 0

Nintex Promapp Single Sign on Forces Domain Login every time

IssueWhen accessing Nintex Promapp using Single Sign On users are forced to login using their Domain login each time. ResolutionThese settings are controlled by the Identity Provider. Contact your or...

In Technical Issues
  • Views 2
  • Replies 0

Removing Save or Publish Comments from the Change Log

QuestionCan the comments made when Saving or Publishing a Process be removed form the change log? AnswerThere is no way to remove these comments from the Change Log through the User Interface. As tim...

In Best Practices
  • Views 2
  • Replies 0

Nintex Promapp Glossary Map

QuestionIs there a way to see what Nintex Promapp processes Glossary terms are used in? AnswerThere is no Glossary map that is similar to the Systems map where you can see what Proceses the Glossary ...

In Best Practices
  • Views 3
  • Replies 0

Adobe Sign Tags in the document is throwing error

I am trying to send the attachment (word doc) in the Quote to the recipient for signing using the workflow cloud. In the word document I added the adobe sign tag like{{Sig_es_:signer1:signature}}and t...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by NilaS
  • | May 17, 2019 21:34
  • Views 52
  • Replies 0

Nintex Sign with Nintex Drawloop for Salesforce Custom Objects

Have you tried Nintex Sign Powered by Adobe. It’s a simple tool to use and very convenient if you are using Drawloop to generate your documents and want to capture Signatures. There are a few steps th...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by MMachado
  • | May 17, 2019 11:45
  • Views 23
  • Replies 0

PopUp on Submit and Confirmation of Action

I have a form when the client submits a pop up needs to show"You as the Business Lineare agreeing to this statement (which will be a long statement of agreement" i require a check box for confirmaion ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 29
  • Replies 1

Help with a Calculated value

Hi,I need to create a calculated value using IF where it involves 2 fields, where when either the outgoing State of the document, or the back State is of a specific value, let it of a value of 4, when...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Rechag
  • | May 17, 2019 07:36
  • Views 100
  • Replies 5

create list item compare to other list

I have two lists1. MasterList2. ChildListRequirement: Whenever item created in MasterList --> a new item should be created in ChildList (Condition =if the item doesnot exist in the ChildList. )When...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 38
  • Replies 0

hide panel - parseLookup

Hello,i need to hide panel based on choice in list lookup. I want the panel to be visible just for a few(let's say "1" and "2") from many choices. I believe rule should look like:or(parseLookup(Lookup...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kyon84
  • | May 17, 2019 03:44
  • Views 29
  • Replies 1

Workflow Switch action with Yes/No form control

I have a form with yes/no controls that write back to a Sharepoint list. I want to use a Switch action in the associated workflow to run down one path if the control is set to yes and another path if ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Cam
  • | May 17, 2019 03:06
  • Views 21
  • Replies 2

Fundraising

Leeds business woman, Ruchi Dhir, has pledged to raise £10,000 to be equally divided between local charities. In her efforts to support air ambulance charities, Dhir, previously completed a daring abs...

In Community Ideas
  • Views 3
  • Replies 0

Site workflow to loop into all listItems where column x is empty?

We are using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex forms/workflow 2013. I created a Nintex site workflow and would like to loop into some specific listitems in ListA. The filter is that I only want to loop into ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 50
  • Replies 4

Way to remove the square brackets and quotation marks from a multiple choice list?

Hey there,I have been trying to write multiple choice fields to a generated document and I just wanted to know if there was a clean way of using regular expression or any other recommended action to r...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by XenoIcon
  • | May 17, 2019 01:16
  • Views 37
  • Replies 0

for each loop on a large list to move items to an archive list

I have a very large list, over 19000 items, and each item has an attachment. I wrote a site workflow that uses the for each loop to find items that meet a query criteria and then move them to an "arch...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 88
  • Replies 6

Run Workflow From Calculated Column Button Click

Hello friends!I'm using Nintex for O365 and trying to find a way to get around the fact that we no longer have access to triggering workflows from menu items.In one case, I have a calculated column wh...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rhia
  • | May 16, 2019 14:18
  • Views 85
  • Replies 5

multiple if statements

Facility( picklist Field) with Chicago,Las vegas,HoustonSo If facility = 'Chicago' display the AddressIf facility = 'Las Vegas' display the addressIf facility = 'Houston' display the addressHelp Pleas...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Yvonne
  • | May 16, 2019 13:41
  • Views 33
  • Replies 0

My form is not allowing me to input a new entry.

The form does not allow duplicate entries.So, on the form, there is an entry 2018 Milwaukee Digital, now I wanted to create 2019 Milwaukee Digital. But the form is not allowing me to proceed. It says ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 60
  • Replies 3