cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Workflow on library triggering when another workflow runs

I have the following two workflows; Workflow 1: Is scheduled to automatically run every night at 3pm to automatically update a date column with today's date. This workflow is needed because i have a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Mfaunc1
  • | November 15, 2019 08:05
  • Views 4
  • Replies 0

Nintex Workflow Cloud | Release 87 | 13th November 2019

Release 87 Release date: 13 November 2019 Features and improvements General bug fixes, performance improvements, and security enhancements.

In Release Notes
  • Posted by kate
  • | November 14, 2019 23:40
  • Views 4
  • Replies 0

A day in the life of the Automation Jedi (Part 2.1)

Asyou would recall in our last blog post -A day in the life of the Automation Jedi (Part 1)we were able to design a process map for Mr Happy's automation feedback requirements, if you haven't had a lo...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mj1603
  • | November 14, 2019 16:31
  • Views 109
  • Replies 0

Unable to store Action ID from To-Do task into Action ID variable

On our SharePoint 2019 on premise farm, I am trying to create a workflow that uses a To-Do task to notify and remind the assignee, but I would like the action of updating the associated list item to a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rohreg81
  • | November 14, 2019 16:06
  • Views 18
  • Replies 2

How can we Convert Nintex Form in to PDF and send as attachment in email

Hi All, I am new in sharepoint and i have a requierment to convert Nintex form in to PDF and then need to send it as an attachment in email. Can someone guide me how it possible. Thanks MIS

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by msiddique
  • | November 14, 2019 12:27
  • Views 17
  • Replies 2

Workflows taking a long time to run

Hi, I'm using Nintex for Sharepoint Online. The issue is that one particular workflow is often taking ages to run. Sometimes it only takes 8 mins, other times it's taken 48mins! I've had a look throug...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 31
  • Replies 3

Unhide Panels

I have a responsive form with a rule that hides all panels when the form is loaded and displays selected panels based on a dropdown choice, which works OK. However, i need another panel to be unhidden...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Dondearie
  • | November 14, 2019 08:25
  • Views 36
  • Replies 5

Capture error message in Loop.

Is there a way to capture the below error messages in APEX 'No jobId found matching value'.. Like Loop.loopMessage.ON_Error--> but this does not give me exact message. Thank you, Swapna Konuganti...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 9
  • Replies 0

Salesforce Javascript Button to Pass Parameter for Delivery Option

Hi All, I have a Salesforce Javascript button that calls a Nintex URL (see below) to display a list of docGen templates to generate, each template having their own Delivery Options. I need to restric...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 8
  • Replies 0

Deleting pages on a New Responsive Form deletes Controls

I have created a new responsive form with multiple pages, but have found that I can not add a submit button to any of the first pages. It can only appear on the last page. I need a submit button as so...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anne2603
  • | November 14, 2019 03:55
  • Views 22
  • Replies 1

image recognition plugins or extensions

Are there any plugins or extensions that can link to Nintex Form For Office 365? Specifically, pluginsthat can scan the name card information (eg. Name, phone number, and address... ) to the Nintex Fo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by stevent
  • | November 13, 2019 23:21
  • Views 27
  • Replies 2

Open Nintex Form in Edit Mode directly from a List

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows the JSON to apply to the Title column to change the open behaviour of a Nintex form to open in edit mode. The client does not want to click the Ellipse > Edit ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Brice235i
  • | November 13, 2019 15:56
  • Views 19
  • Replies 1

Send an email to a Sharepoint list column records

Hi All, I am pretty brand new in using Nintex and i am pretty sure that I need some basic help. I want to create a simple workflow in sharepoint where an email notification is sent to each individual...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Jastheman
  • | November 13, 2019 14:01
  • Views 43
  • Replies 4

Nintex Forms Formula Builder issues after Windows 10 upgrade

I recently upgraded computer to Windows 10 and now have issues with Formula Builder not displaying correctly in Nintex Forms. Only part of the screen is available. Is it required to haveVisual Studios...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by DM
  • | November 13, 2019 11:52
  • Views 86
  • Replies 6

Help: update a list when items have been booked via the repeated section

Hello All, I am working a small project where users can request IT devices to loan out.The form has got a repeated section of maximum 3 rows. The repeated section has got few lookup dropdown fields ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | November 13, 2019 08:02
  • Views 76
  • Replies 6

How do I get a valid date of 1/1/1900 to display in a form?

I have created a Nintex form from a SharePoint list that includes date fields. While I can select a date value of "1/1/1900" from the date control in the form, it does not save to the list. If I edit ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 47
  • Replies 3

Set datetime field to currentDate in Nintex Form 2013

I have an external list that is using a Nintex Form. There is a datetime field called updatedDate, that I need to have auto set to Now() when a record is updated or added to the list. Since it is an e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hagarm
  • | November 13, 2019 05:05
  • Views 42
  • Replies 3

Form not updating managed metadata column Nintex Forms 2013 ( 2.11.2.2 )

Hi all, I have a nintex form which we use connected to a sharepoint 2013 library/list. We use a managed metedata column on the form which works fine before submission. When attempting to change the se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Adz127
  • | November 13, 2019 03:13
  • Views 39
  • Replies 1

Saving information from Nintex Form to a new connected field without losing its value

Hello Everyone, In our Nintex Form, not all controls (single line of text, number etc.) were connected to Sharepoint list column. (Because of column limitations in Sharepoint lists) But information en...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by orkun
  • | November 13, 2019 02:27
  • Views 59
  • Replies 2

Introducing "custom permissions" within Office 365 Update Item Permissions

You've asked, and we listened! Introducing Office 365 update item permissions custom permissions: What’s new This workflow action has been upgraded to support the ability to use custom SharePoint pe...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 153
  • Replies 0