cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Contact Support live chat is not opening in Promapp

IssueTheContact Supportlive chat window does not open after theLoading message goes away ResolutionThere is a slight pause while it gathers information from your Promapp session to help our support a...

In Technical Issues
  • Views 0
  • Replies 0

Uploading Images to a Promapp Process

TopicHow to upload Images to a Promapp Process InstructionsNavigate to the Edit tab of the Process you wish to attach an image toSelect the Paperclip icon in the Activity where you want the imageSele...

In How To's
  • Views 1
  • Replies 0

Promapp Search Ranking and Matching

TopicHow does the Promapp Search Match and Rank the search results? InstructionsMatches and Partial Matches:Results that match 50% or more of the terms will be returned. results will be ordered in de...

In How To's
  • Views 1
  • Replies 0

Cannot Save Process due to Spilt Parallel error message

IssueThe Process cannot be saved due to the following error message:SplitParallelGroups ResolutionChange any Parallel activities to not beRemove from ParallelRemove any Decision linksSave the Process...

In Technical Issues
  • Views 1
  • Replies 0

Business Plan Writing to Start Business

If you are looking for business plan writing help to start a business in the United Arab Emirates, businessplanner.ae will help you to build a successful business. They have a team of perfect business...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7
  • Replies 0

Leave Request - how to get list items(dates) workflow

Hi All,I'm working on creating a leave request and our approvers would like the ability to see if anyone else has days off on the days they're requesting. For example in the flexi task or request appr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jleon101
  • | April 19, 2019 14:43
  • Views 9
  • Replies 0

Nintex 0365 Query List - Person Field

Hello Everyone!Let me start by explaining the issue i am having.... I have two lists:ListA: This list has two columns, 1 for Location and 1 for Approvers (Person/Group)ListB: This list has a bunch of ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 47
  • Replies 2

Terminating a running workflow on a document set when a document within is changed?

Hi there,So I have a document set workflow that runs only on 'content type = Document Set'. I'm building a second workflow for the documents therin that is intended to monitor for changes within the d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by SBrady
  • | April 19, 2019 12:38
  • Views 45
  • Replies 0

Use a button to skip to a different section of the form

Hello all. I am attempting to setup a button that would allow the user to skip to a different part of a form. This is a fairly lengthy form and there is a three page section that is actually filled ou...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 16
  • Replies 1

Cannot delete Process due to referencing groups

IssueThe following error occurs when attempting to archive a Process<Process Name> is referenced in Groups <Group names> ResolutionRemove the Process from the Group overview of the listed...

In Technical Issues
  • Views 29
  • Replies 0

Publishing the Process does not reset the review date

IssueWhen a Process is published the review date for the Process is not marked as reviewed and the review date is not reset. ResolutionChange the settingEnable explicit process reviewsto OFF. Additi...

In Technical Issues
  • Views 30
  • Replies 0

Adding a user as a Process Editor

TopicHow to allow a User to edit a Process when they are not the Process Owner or Expert. InstructionsYou can add the User as a Process Editor to the primary group the Process is in: Navigate to the ...

In How To's
  • Views 43
  • Replies 0

How to format time Fields? Field tagger shows a different format for time on word doc

I have time fields from an object that I would like to display on a word document in Nintex Docgen. I tag the object using the Field Tagger but when I generate the word document all fields show ok exc...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by id
  • | April 18, 2019 17:58
  • Views 29
  • Replies 0

Using Web request method PATCH gives strange error

We are using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex forms/workflows 2013. I try to use a webservice with the method PATCH, but it gives me the error below:The content-type header must be modified using appropriat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 19
  • Replies 0

How to show the value of a form variable in Nintex forms?

We are using SharePoint 2013 with Nintex workflow and Nintex forms. We are using alot of form variables with formula expressions. These formula expressions are depending controls in the form if they a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 34
  • Replies 1

Populate a list with repeating section information

Good afternoon,@vadim_tabakmanor anyone who has the knowledge to helpl, I'm trying to populate a list with repeating section information in a SharePoint On Premise 2013 list. I'm following this 2012 p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 22
  • Replies 0

check if number/text already exist in the list when submitting

I know this can be probably achieved via the workflow but wonder if it can be also done on the form when submitting??How do we validate if the number/text within [PONumber] already exist in the List [...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | April 18, 2019 08:20
  • Views 40
  • Replies 1

Loop function workflow - advise required

HelloI am in process of creating a workflow with a Loop Function, of whichI do not have much experience with.The loopwill run through until the condition is met and then continues with the final step....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | April 18, 2019 05:28
  • Views 30
  • Replies 0

How to edit the assignee of the submitted form?

Hi, I’m new to Nintex Forms. When a request is submitted an admin of the team will review and assign the request to someone. I have a People option for "Assigned to" and "Assigned by". If the "Assigne...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 14
  • Replies 0

Sharing a Process with a person from outside of our organisation

TopicHow do I share a Process with people from outside of our organisation who do not have access to our Promapp site? InstructionsTo share a Process with users without needing them to log in to your...

In How To's
  • Views 43
  • Replies 0