Forms and SharePoint List

• 6 September 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hello,

I currently have a sharepoint list with over a 1000 items. The item record  is viewed via a nintex form. 

I have just added another 250 items into the list and I want to view those new items using a new nintex form not the current one. 

Can a sharepoint list have 2 nintex forms connected ?

If so how do I go about setting this up, within the list ?

There is a column name that differs for each record if that helps in creating the new form.

Thank you for your help in advance

regards

Priys

2 replies

Badge +17

@priya A sharepoint list can only be associated to one form at a time. When you have a form, you can create a version, but just one version is published. If you update the form, you are essentially creating a new version which means your new items would inherit the new version they are published with and the old ones would still have the old version that is stored within the XML of the item created.

Hope that helps you out.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Do you want to show the newest items first or ones Created or Modified in the last 30 days?
If so then update the default view to sort by the Created column in descending order or filter to show items when Created or Modified is greater than or equal to [Today]-30

Perhaps create a View with a filter that shows items only when the Created value is greater than or equal to the date the 250 items were added.

Alternatively, add a Yes/No column that is a flag for the Filter to show/hide the item.