cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July Mission - Enrico Knapp

This is my solution for the July mission.

First I checked the box that the workflow is triggered when new items are created.

Second thing I noticed was that the XML that was read from the form variable was always encoded, so I decoded it.

Now the XML looked fine but the workflow still gave me the error

The workflow could not update the item, possibly because one or more columns for the item require a different type of information.

So I had a closer look to the update item action and found that the default lookup type "Type 1" was lacking a #

So instead of

Lookup;1;#Type 1

I made it

Lookup;#1;#Type 1

Now the items were exported successfully

Tags (1)
Attachments
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎07-13-2017 11:56 PM
Updated by: