The following error you see within Workspace and this can also be seen within the log files as well: "accountname@domain.NET with Message: AcceptSecurityContext failed: The logon attempt failed" can happen if you have a web site that uses Integrated Authentication and is hosted on IIS 5.1 or above.
This is per the Microsoft article below:
To resolve this issue please do the following:
To set the DisableLoopbackCheck registry key, follow these steps:
Set the DisableStrictNameChecking registry entry to 1. For more information about how to do this, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
- Right-click Lsa, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DisableLoopbackCheck, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DisableLoopbackCheck, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Quit Registry Editor, and then restart your computer. You should be able to go into Workspace without seeing any errors.