Nintex Workflow Queue Service Recycle Timer job fails
Make sure the Nintex Workflow Queue Service is running on the server. This can be confirmed by checking the job definitions page in Central Administration. If it is failing follow the steps below:
Manually refresh Nintex assemblies using the following procedure:
1. Delete the provisioning job as follows:
-On the Central Administration Home page, click Monitoring.
-Click Review job definitions.
-Click the job “Nintex Connector Workflow Queue Service Recycle on [SERVERNAME]” and
then delete the job.
2. Restart the SharePoint Administration Service.
3. Restart the SharePoint Timer Service.
4. Run the IISRESET command.
5. To start the service on the current server, do the following:
-On the Central Administration Home page, click Application Management.
-In the Service Applications section, click Manage services on server.
-Click Start for Nintex Connector Workflow Queue Service Recycle.