How to retrieve value from sharepoint list , based on selection of dropdown that has been cascaded lookup from the same list

• 27 September 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

i have designed a form as shown in image, when i select those dropdown namely market, salescontract, country (these values are from sharepoint list), i want payment terms and standard terms to be displayed automatically based on above selection , i have met the requirement in infopath , help me to do in nintex forms 208555_pastedImage_2.pngmy users first select country ,based on country hfm, sales channel  according this payment terms and discount terms to be filled

4 replies

Badge +16

have you looked at the lookup() function in nintex forms?  Add a calculated control and in the expression you will see the inline function along with how to use it.

Badge +1

Hi Cassy, glad to have conversation, but can i have detailed steps please being urgent requirement.

Badge +16

in nintex forms

1. add a calculated value control.
  2. double click the control added in 1
  3. click the f(x) button beside formula
  4. choose tab Runtime Functions
  5. Double click "lookup" to add it to Formula
  6. Use the help below to add the required data into the formula to get what you need

Lookup an item from a SharePoint list and insert a column value into this runtime formula.
lookup(list title, column to filter on, value to filter on, output column)
See Help for more information on using this function.

Note - you can add any of the controls on your form using the "Named Controls" tab

Badge +1

thankyou casyy,

i will try it .