Microsoft Graph (Teams, SharePoint and Drives)

• 17 July 2019
  • 4 replies

This swagger file exposes some simple methods to:

Create a Group in Office 365

Create a Team

Get a list of content Drives from SharePoint

Get the content from a Drive in SharePoint

Get Team metadata

Get list of Users

Get Team owners

Add team members

This is the configuration of the methods:

12148iB4BF2E688E3B8473.jpg

4 replies

Badge +4

Hi Graham,

this looks really useful, thanks. There seems to be a lack of documentation about how to get the Graph to work. I am trying to implement this to learn, but I am hitting a wall when trying to deserialize the results. For example, I get the Channels for a Team. Then I try to deserialize the result using the Channels object, But I can't work out what I am doing wrong.

Can you provide any pointers as to where I am going wrong?

Thanks

"Error","SourceCode.SmartObjects.ServiceBroker [ExecuteSmartObject]","10702 An error occurred in the teams_swagger Service Instance. SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Rest.Exceptions.MethodExecutionException: Broker execution failed. (Inner: Unable to deserialize value k2RESTidentifier_Channel[] to k2RESTidentifier_Channels.) ---> System.Exception: Unable to deserialize value k2RESTidentifier_Channel[] to k2RESTidentifier_Channels.
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Common.Extensions.TypeExtensions.RaiseDeserializeException(Type from, Type to)
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Common.SerializationServiceObject.ExecuteDeserialize()
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Rest.Broker.Execute()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---0 InnerException: System.Exception: Unable to deserialize value k2RESTidentifier_Channel[] to k2RESTidentifier_Channels.
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Common.Extensions.TypeExtensions.RaiseDeserializeException(Type from, Type to)
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Common.SerializationServiceObject.ExecuteDeserialize()
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Rest.Broker.Execute()

Badge +4

Sorry, I worked it out. I was using Channels instead of Channel to deserialize.

Thanks

Badge +1

This might help as well.

https://github.com/microsoftgraph/microsoft-graph-openapi

I only got the object types and system type after registed the json file in REST service type.What's wrong in my operation?Is there any change for the default configuration?