Problem in Assign task to multiple users in nintex workflow

• 17 April 2018
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello everyone, 

I have a problem in my workflow to assign task to multiple users, What I need is if one of the users approved for the task, the task should end and continue in the rest of the workflow

But when I did that, the task keeps loading and never started, when I checked the workflow history of the item, the workflow staid in the assign task and one the users approved and it's waiting for the others to approve

Note: I choosed "First response applies" in the assign task, also I've checked the assign task list sittings "Allow Multiple Selection = Yes"

3 replies

Badge +16

it should work how you have it so this is really odd.

can you share the workflow status page with the tasks - do they say pending?

Badge +2

yeah it says pending, I approved for the task as the second user in the assign task

but for me it says ( approved ) and not started, it hangs in the assign task and never pass through the rest of workflow, and for the other users it says ( Pending )

Badge

We are having the exact same issue. We have an assign a task assigned to multiple people. We have tried this exactly as above and more recently we replaced the names with names assigned as variables both end the same. One or more mark the task list as "in progress" and one or more "not started" this locks the task. This locks the workflow and does not progress pass this task. We have run the power shell script which does unlock the tasks it does not stop this issue from happening. Does any one have any solutions to fix this issue?