Problem Nintex Forms 2.11.4.10

• 16 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

last week I installed the newest Version of Nintex Forms, since then my user have the problem that they can't upload files as attachments that are stored on our network drives in several folders. They become the error message "The specified file or folder name is too long. It should not be more than 128 characters". But only if we use Nintex Forms on the list! For tests I deleted the Nintex Forms on the list and the upload is working again. If I copy the files to the desktop and upload it, it works.

I already wrote to the support, but maybe someone here can help me too happy.png

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I think that they are having some trouble with that particular update. In a different thread, someone else has mentioned that they seem to be working on a hotfix for a few issues (https://community.nintex.com/thread/21116-repeating-section-rows-resizing-with-hidden-controls#comment-84413). 

Sounds like you've already contacted support though, so hopefully they can roll in whatever is happening for your case into whatever they are making to fix the problems that have been discovered thus far. 

Badge

This forum post has been a while since. Unfortunately the bug still exists in the current version: NW 3.5.1.0 and NF 2.11.7.10

The complete and illustrated workaround is available here (Select the language in the upper left corner)