Solved

Nintex Form Expressions Help

• 1 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

We have the requirement for some validation on a Nintex Form that I can not seem to figure out on my own...

Below is the form;

22027i3F43722856A66E57.png

So what we need to do is if the Status field is either "Completed" or "Cancelled" or "Incomplete" then Either the "Waiting Start Date" and "Information Received" fields must both be empty or both be filled other wise the Save and Notify button will be disabled.

How I am going to achieve this is by applying a rule to the Save and Notify button that uses an expression that checks the above requirements... I am more than fine if this has to use 2 rules. I just need some help with writing the expression/s.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by itteam_rondo 30 March 2022, 13:06

View original

2 replies

Badge +3

Still have not had much joy with this but this is what I have put together so far but it is not working... I figure I am going to need two rules

equals(isNullOrEmpty(WaitingStartDate)&&!isNullOrEmpty(InformationReceived))&&(equals(Status, 'Completed')||equals(Status, 'Incomplete')||equals(Status, 'Cancelled'))

equals(!isNullOrEmpty(WaitingStartDate)&&isNullOrEmpty(InformationReceived))&&(equals(Status, 'Completed')||equals(Status, 'Incomplete')||equals(Status, 'Cancelled'))

Any help appreciated

Badge +3

I have managed to find a resolution to this with the below expression.

and(Status=="Completed" || Status=="Incomplete" || Status=="Cancelled", isNullOrEmpty(WaitingStartDate) && not(isNullOrEmpty(InformationReceived)) || isNullOrEmpty(InformationReceived) && not(isNullOrEmpty(WaitingStartDate)))