Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Current limitations

Jump to solution
I meant Nintex list forms Webpart ,as per EuanGamble 2-28-2019 that
The Nintex Forms web part is currently not supported for New Responsive Forms.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @umesh1,

This page is up to date with the functionality that is currently supported. We do not support the Nintex Web Part for New Responsive at this time.

Cheers,
Euan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi, We thought of trying New responsive form for office 365 and it looks amazing. Easy to develop.

Found one major limitation for us to stop using it is with repeating section. We want our user to update repeating section data in task form.

Limitation Mentioned

• Binding a repeating section to a column and displaying on a Task Form

It seems repeating section data is not at all visible in task form and It doent get saved in list column even if user updates in task form. Let me know if there is any update on it.

One more issue i found about task approval, user is able to approve/reject same task again and again. Case is already created with Nintex support

Thanks

Ankur

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: New Resposonsive (Office365) - Current limitations

Jump to solution

Hi Euan,

I am having issue with the New Responsive form regarding the missing calculated value controls, the suggested method of using Label control with Variable does not seem to work for me. The scenario as follows:

I have a SharePoint list lookup control (source = Supplier List) and I wanted to display the lookup value of Contact Person from the list on the form dynamically when I change the selection. I try to create a variable to perform a lookup function and set a label to show the variable but nothing is showing.

Please let me know how I could overcome this.

Thanks,

Gan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @ganww,

I have put together a video explaining how I would solve this.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Euan,

Thanks for taking the time to come up with this great video. I was not aware the need to use ParseLookup as the old Responsive form does not require that.

It is good to know you have the auto complete feature embedded to the dropdown controls. Nice!

Regards,

Gan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Gan,

My youtube channel (Link) has quite a view short videos that may help you get up to speed with the New Responsive designer.

We are frequently updating the New Responsive designer, so please let us know what else you would like to see!

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Is there a way to set a multi-choice field with a default value?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @rbachmann,

We currently do not support default value for the 'Choice - Multiple' control and cannot set the value through rules.

I have updated the Current Limitations page. Thanks for your question.

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi @EuanGamble 

Not being able to set the value through rules is acceptable as a limitation. But setting a default value through the list-settings is quite common. Therefore my customers don't really understand, why the column-default-value is not taken into consideration.

2020-01-29_15-56-59.jpg

Anyway, keep these updates coming. The new responsive designer really is a game-changer!

0 Kudos