Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Current limitations

Jump to solution

Hi @Bobbie-Lee,

While we do not have an ETA for connected variables as yet, this work around may help you?

Cheers,

Euan

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution
This was incredibly helpful, thank you! I will let you know if it works for my use case, but it looks pretty straight forward.
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

i have several requests for a multi-page form. and everyone loves the new responsive design. but these two things don't work together.  We wish for the ability to place a "submit" button onto the bottom of each page in a responsive design. this would then allow emails or tasks to go, depending on which button was clicked or even which new fields were completed.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @fishert,

I'm not sure I completely understand your requirements. Can you send me an email with your requirements at euan.gamble@nintex.com

Thanks,

Euan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Really like the New Responsive designer look and feel. I use a list lookup field to get the values based on a value chosen by a user. The lookup works great, but I can't store the multiselect field value from the lookup to a multiselect choice field in my library. It would be great to get this fixed, we use a  workflow to solve this problem at the moment.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Thanks for your feedback @EricV - I appreciate it.

Is there anything else you would like to see in the New Responsive designer?

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

An easy option to Redirect (on a submit button) to the current documentset where you opened a document from.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Thanks for the feedback, @EricV. The button control, with redirect capabilities, is certainly the trending item as far as our feedback.

We are looking at designs at the moment for the button control for New Responsive.

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi, Can you please let us know that Nintex List forms Online support responsive forms or not. It can support the Classic forms but not working in responsive forms. Getting an error - "File not found"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

@umesh1 responsive forms do support list forms in SharePoint. Can you start another thread in the O365 forum pertaining to your issue specifically. 

0 Kudos