vili_bogdan
Novice

Re: New Resposonsive (Office365) - Current limitations

Jump to solution

The ability to format a number as currency or as a number with thousand separator. That comes in handy when creating a display mode presentation to take up less space than showing the form controls. 

That will then save space when it comes to printing out the submitted form to attach and ship with the physical item the entry was submitted for. 

0 Kudos
rtsp94
Scholar

Jump to solution

When can we expect another release?

thanks,

Ramon

0 Kudos
EricV
Scholar

Jump to solution

Just created a new responsive form with a lookup column. It only shows the first character of the value after you have selected a value. Even if I use a value of three characters it only shows the first character. Tried this in different browsers. I know I have "shrinked" the field to a minimal, but this doesn't give a good overview (of the values) if you have a lot of columns.

EricV_0-1610631165005.png

0 Kudos
jdniemi
Scholar

Jump to solution

I am interested in the status of the ability to collapse a group by default or using an action in the rules. I've seen that this has been on the list since 2019, and that it was identified as a priority enhancement. Not having this capability is resulting in a loss of development potential. 

If I could relocate the Submit/Save button, that would also help me. At least I could get it above the huge groups.

0 Kudos
EricV
Scholar

Jump to solution

@jdniemi Isn't it an option to use a simple rule to hide certain groups based on another value?

EricV_1-1610694825238.png

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Communicator

Jump to solution

Hi @jdniemi,

We dont have plans to add the collapse/expand on the group control at this time, however you can add your vote to the feature on our UserVoice channel here. This will help the popularity of the feature and also allow you to get updates if the status of the feature changes.

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
EricV
Scholar

Jump to solution

Hi @EuanGamble ,

Could you tell me if their are plans to improve this. The performance  of "Table like structures" isn't that great in Nintex Forms. 

Kind regards!

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Communicator

Jump to solution

Hi @EricV,

Im not sure what you are referring to regarding "Table like structures". Which feature are you referring to?

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
EricV
Scholar

Jump to solution

Sorry @EuanGamble, it was about my post on page 17. Couldn't quote it. 

"Just created a new responsive form with a lookup column. It only shows the first character of the value after you have selected a value. Even if I use a value of three characters it only shows the first character. Tried this in different browsers. I know I have "shrinked" the field to a minimal, but this doesn't give a good overview (of the values) if you have a lot of columns.

EricV_0-1610631165005.png

"

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Communicator

Jump to solution

Hi @EricV,

Ah, so would it be helpful to have a wider form? Say 1200px?

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos