EuanGamble
Communicator

Re: New Resposonsive (Office365) - Current limitations

Jump to solution

Hi @rtsp94,

We only support the current format at this time.

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
shadab
Scholar

Jump to solution

@EuanGamble - I was thinking if someone from your team can create a feature comparison table for Classic, Responsive and New Responsive? It will useful to get a quick overview of features available and also help anyone decide when they should leverage either of the three modes. That way the current limitations of NR can also be easily identified. 

feature comparison.png

Secondly might also be a good idea to structure your roadmap like this so that the community understands what is coming and when. 

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Communicator

Jump to solution

Hi @shadab,

Sorry, we do not have comparison tables between products.

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
shadab
Scholar

Jump to solution

I am aware of that. Hence I was suggesting to make lives of your customers easier.

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Communicator

Jump to solution

Hi @shadab,

We have no plans to publish comparison documents. I would recommend reaching out to the Nintex people who have been helping with your solutions. They should be able to give you more direction.

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
ronpro123
Scholar

Jump to solution

Perhaps I have missed it somewhere in the text, but we need to be able to hide the control buttons that a casual user could use to derail the process a responsive form was designed to provide. 

All of the form and workflow design can be for naught if any user can simply click the Close button and get into the associated list.  That exposes entries by other users (sure, the user can open an entry and it will present via the form), but the whole idea of having forms like Nintex provides is to hide what's behind the form from the user.

When will this be available?

I am working on a project where the new responsive design is preferred, but I see us reverting to the classic for this one basic reason.

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Communicator

Jump to solution

Hi @ronpro123,

I understand the requirement and the challenge this button causes your users, however, we are focused on some larger initiatives at this time. When we complete some larger initiatives, we hope to come back to the close button and address the requirement.

Cheers,
Euan

0 Kudos
zbean
Apprentice

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I may have missed it, but are there updates on page breaks for new responsive forms? Also, it would be cool to see a way of adding footers (or even headers) with information from variables. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Communicator

Jump to solution

Hi @zbean,

Nintex New Responsive Forms does not currently have a Page Break control. This is something we are considering for a future release.

I am interested in your suggestion regarding header/footers using variables. Do you have a specific scenario or use case you can share?

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
EricV
Scholar

Jump to solution

We have a lot of extra work with copying our forms from development to our other test sites (DTAP structured). All fields in our "list lookup fields" have to be refilled because they otherwise are connected to the earlier Development site when copying it to test (and so on). If would be great if I would only have to change the "SharePoint site URL field" cause all fields are the same on the other DTAP sites.

Kind regards!

0 Kudos