Datow
Novice

Re: Current limitations

Jump to solution

The Nintex Forms web part is currently not supported for New Responsive Forms. This should be a basic function. Please work on this feature. Thanks.

0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Communicator

Jump to solution

Hi @Datow,

Thanks for your feedback. We are considering how we embed forms from different platforms in other locations, so we are also considering how we would embed New Responsive forms in Office365.

Cheers,

Euan

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Communicator

Jump to solution

Hi @Bobbie-Lee,

While we do not have an ETA for connected variables as yet, this work around may help you?

Cheers,

Euan

Bobbie-Lee
Rookie

Jump to solution
This was incredibly helpful, thank you! I will let you know if it works for my use case, but it looks pretty straight forward.
jaxkookie
Scholar

Jump to solution

Oh great, another rule. I am having an issue with a form, and the response I get from support is I have too many rules.

0 Kudos
zbean
Apprentice

Jump to solution

What issue do you have with the form, also how many rules do you have.  We have forms with tons of rules but no issues. 

0 Kudos
jaxkookie
Scholar

Jump to solution

I have two issues submitted that are related to form latency. When they reviewed the form, they told me it was very large and had many rules. Currently, there are 247 rules, with about 25 of them disabled. So Nintex states,

" I will like to point out that this specific SharePoint List is extremely large and the Nintex Forms as well. To start, you have more List Lockups than normal. This will cause problems with the threshold."

Then they go on to list out all the columns and send me a URL related to Microsoft list view threshold error. I am not sure what the list view has to do with a slow, very slow, loading form. the list view loads fine, the forms, without Nintex, load fine.

0 Kudos
zbean
Apprentice

Jump to solution
I'd be curious if you could use content types on the list to spit up the forms for the use case you need at that time. Then that could reduce the load time overall and help with performance as each form would have the columns it needs. Or, maybe its a case where the lists needs to be split up into many lists.

We have one form with ~120+ lookup columns that was working fine, however these are lookups built within the Nintex designer and not within the SharePoint list. We did hit a limit once but we are re-thinking it with using content types on the list.
0 Kudos
fishert
Scholar

Jump to solution

i have several requests for a multi-page form. and everyone loves the new responsive design. but these two things don't work together.  We wish for the ability to place a "submit" button onto the bottom of each page in a responsive design. this would then allow emails or tasks to go, depending on which button was clicked or even which new fields were completed.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
EuanGamble
Communicator

Jump to solution

Hi @fishert,

I'm not sure I completely understand your requirements. Can you send me an email with your requirements at euan.gamble@nintex.com

Thanks,

Euan

0 Kudos